Dumpster Stories

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
One of my jobs at work is to tidy the dumpster area. Often when it's out of control you can tell there's a backstory so often I imagine what that backstory is based on the contents of the trash I have to deal with. Welcome to the thread that is Dumpster Stories...

Today is "The Jilted Lover" (this is actually a frequent story)

16100320250_a584d2cf71_b.jpg

The contents include MANY monster truck tires, a garage love seat, various car body parts, AND ALL OF HIS CLOTHES. THere are buckets and bags and containers of carefully folded, Ed Hardy Style mens clothes, Levi jeans, ski boots, douchebag tshirts, band shirts, surf shorts...

Boy meets girl, boy moves in with girl, boy cheats on girl, girl gets even by clearing out the garage and driving to a neighborhood far away and dumping all his clothes and "boy stuff" into the dumpster, erasing him from her life. FIRST she dumped piss all over his clothes in case he found them, just to send a message. :D

*I'm only taking a break to get my gloves and put on real shoes*

(The mess is often unrelated to my tenants, I have everyone trained to tell me when they're dumping something big and I deal with trash everyday, I know what everyone eats, who uses which dumpster, the trash belonging to the diaper families versus the beer can families)

Last edited:
EDIT: Call off the dogs, I am an idiot.

In my defense I didn't recognize the name because I've been nagging this girl's boyfriend FOR SIX MONTHS to put her on the lease, so I DID finally get an application today so she can be official, but this girl is on our team. I felt sooooooooo bad and apologized up and down and she seems cool with it all. And we have a mutual friend which we didn't know before. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom