easy Tiger

Vernon Kaye did the same after his sex texting malarky....live on his radio show!!:crazy:

why should they give a **** what we think? Do we have a lot of power all of a sudden which makes us their employer?

Only politicians should grovel.

lainey......
completely agree...........
calling a press conference to say ''he is sorry''...... ''sorry'' for what??? getting caught with his pants down?:squiffy:

People have been calling Talk Sport the last two weeks saying John Terry should apologise......
He owes me NOTHING but his wife EVERYTHING.......

Jukebox Jury

Who forced him to say he was sorry? Nike? Gatorade?

I would imagine he is genuinely sorry.

I respect people more that can apologize. Apologizing doesn't mean you are wrong. If you're apologizing sincerely you know you are wrong and you are saying that you are human and can change and improve, and we could all stand that.

Who forced him to say he was sorry? Nike? Gatorade?

I would imagine he is genuinely sorry.

I respect people more that can apologize. Apologizing doesn't mean you are wrong. If you're apologizing sincerely you know you are wrong and you are saying that you are human and can change and improve, and we could all stand that.

Dave
He is genuinely sorry he got caught. He knew exactly what he was doing when he was doing it to....how many women was it?
If it was me, I'd be shrugging my shoulders at journos and tell them ''I've said all I have to say to my wife. Go away.''
He is powerful enough in the sport to tell Nike to shut up or he will find another sponsor (who will be lining up to have him on their books - every shot he now takes will be captured on film and reported, all wearing his sponsors logo.....)

Jukebox Jury

Cashley Cole should apologise to everyone, not cus he cheated on his thick chavvy girlfriend AGAIN though...just for generally being a dickhead

Cashley Cole should apologise to everyone, not cus he cheated on his thick chavvy girlfriend AGAIN though...just for generally being a dickhead

Good point...... he should never be captain of his club, a captain has to have integrity, self discipline and be an example to other players. John Terry exemplifies all of these things......oh hang on a minute:doh:

Jukebox Jury

Good point...... he should never be captain of his club, a captain has to have integrity, self discipline and be an example to other players. John Terry exemplifies all of these things......oh hang on a minute:doh:

Jukebox Jury

I hate most chelsea players with a passion....not sure why or when it started but It actually makes my day when I read they have cocked up once again....then I remember they are millionaires who get away with murder and I hate them again.:mad:

No he shouldn't anyone would think it was a crime.Might be morally wrong to some but it's not illegal.

No he shouldn't anyone would think it was a crime.Might be morally wrong to some but it's not illegal.

It's all this 24 hours blanket coverage of news / sport..... they have to have something to report on:rolleyes:
I saw a picture in my paper yesterday of the Girls Aloud Geordie bird arriving at LA Airport..... ''beseiged'' by photographers...... absolutely:crazy:

Jukebox Jury

Dave
He is genuinely sorry he got caught. He knew exactly what he was doing when he was doing it to....how many women was it?If it was me, I'd be shrugging my shoulders at journos and tell them ''I've said all I have to say to my wife. Go away.''
He is powerful enough in the sport to tell Nike to shut up or he will find another sponsor (who will be lining up to have him on their books - every shot he now takes will be captured on film and reported, all wearing his sponsors logo.....)

Jukebox Jury

and men too or was it just a man.

I can't be the only one who thinks Ashley Cole looked like he had some kind of crazy medical pants on...you know those paper thingies.:sick:If your'e gonna send some saucy pics by text at least make them look largely:rolleyes: sexy.

The man's a right turn off.

I can't be the only one who thinks Ashley Cole looked like he had some kind of crazy medical pants on...you know those paper thingies.:sick:If your'e gonna send some saucy pics by text at least make them look largely:rolleyes: sexy.

I agree.....I can't see why women are attracted to the multi millionaire Ashley Cole:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

what medical pants? What pics?

I don't buy the papers either JJ, I just go on BBC news or google the news event.

Back
Top Bottom