Eddie Vedder re: Bonfire Of Teenagers: "some of the best Morrissey stuff I’d heard in years" / Andrew Watt confirmed as producer (January 14, 2022)

Eddie Vedder says new Morrissey record is "some of the best Morrissey stuff I've heard in years"

pearljamonline.it are quoting Vedder's Mojo interview (issue 340/March).

Other media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems Edward is quite the Smiths fan.
Here's his rendition of TIAL.
Edit - looks like this has already been posted!

Fingers crossed for Grunge Moz.

444.jpg

I'm more curious as to how Vedder got within earshot of the album to listen to.
probably through andrew watt having a copy.

It seems Edward is quite the Smiths fan.
Here's his rendition of TIAL.
Edit - looks like this has already been posted!

eddies got a good voice,not the easiest song to sing.

Fak Arf.

Not a single one of you stuck-pig slag would have anything positive to say about Eddie Vedder if it didn’t concern him blowing sunshine up Melvis’ asshole.
I assume most people here have no interest in grunge :neutral:... I can't even name a single song by him.

I have nothing to say about E.V.... I only know that he exists.

But the intensrting thing here is that he is talking about the album. So that's interesting.

I would also find it interesting if Billie Elish was talking about the album... Because we all* want to listen to it.

*Except Skinny, who has suddenly decided that E.V. is nazi and will visit the Pearl Jam forum just to complain about E.V.

I assume most people here have no interest in grunge :neutral:... I can't even name a single song by him.

I have nothing to say about E.V.... I only know that he exists.

But the intensrting thing here is that he is talking about the album. So that's interesting.

I would also find it interesting if Billie Elish was talking about the album... Because we all* want to listen to it.

*Except Skinny, who has suddenly decided that E.V. is nazi and will visit the Pearl Jam forum just to complain about E.V.
I have no interest in other musicians talking about Moz or a new Moz album unless it means it could be close to a release. UNLESS I loved their music and respected their opinions. For example I wouldn't care what E.V. or Billy Eilish or M.Cyrus or E.Sheeran or K.West or any of that lot think about a Moz album.

If Eddie Vedder had the privilege to hear the bonfire album, then I can only hope that we will soon have that privilege too.

Elsewhere I read that a bunch of famous people collaborated on EV ‘s album, a bit the new fashion in town these days. But most unlikely to find Morrissey among them.

If Eddie Vedder had the privilege to hear the bonfire album, then I can only hope that we will soon have that privilege too.

Elsewhere I read that a bunch of famous people collaborated on EV ‘s album, a bit the new fashion in town these days. But most unlikely to find Morrissey among them.
I’ve also heard the new Moz album
I was asked to contribute some
Lyrics of mine as well .
Obviously I can’t say to much about
The new album, only that in my opinion it’s the best thing he’s done
Since dog on a chain 😎

I’ve also heard the new Moz album
I was asked to contribute some
Lyrics of mine as well .
Obviously I can’t say to much about
The new album, only that in my opinion it’s the best thing he’s done
Since dog on a chain 😎
Je suis jalousie!

Soldiering on with the tail end of a cold, but I’ve got football to watch,
Gonna watch Manchester United
Get beat 4-1 😁
I've got my apartment to readjust according to my wishes, after Jay rearranged so much of it while I was in the loonie bin.

It shows that it's alive and well somewhere out there... but the fact that there was no mention of it as part of a year-end message makes me think we aren't any closer to hearing it... but, who knows?

It shows that it's alive and well somewhere out there... but the fact that there was no mention of it as part of a year-end message makes me think we aren't any closer to hearing it... but, who knows?
I assume EV heard the album through someone that worked on the Bonfire album, as it seems to feature a lot of guest musicians. Unfortunately, I don’t think we should expect the release of Bonfire in the first half of the year. And that annoys me because I am more hopeful now that it might actually be a strong album.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom