Egotism: Steven Spielberg to write, direct his own biopic

E

E.T.

"Steven Spielberg to Write, Direct His Own Biopic

Joining the likes of Varda, Jodorowsky, and yes, Madonna, Steven Spielberg is reportedly set to direct and write a movie about his life. Spielberg will pen the script alongside frequent collaborator Tony Kushner, who worked with Spielberg on Munich, Lincoln, and the highly anticipated (and long-delayed) West Side Story remake. Per Deadline and The Hollywood Reporter, the untitled biopic will follow the director’s early life growing up in Arizona. Production is scheduled to start in July, with the film slated for a 2022 release. Michelle Williams (who was also recently cast in the upcoming Peggy Lee biopic) has apparently been tapped to play Spielberg’s mom, and casting is reportedly underway for the role of young Spielberg. Our money’s on one of the Stranger Things kids."

Pray tell.

Yes...?

1615474479851.png

Pray tell.
There's a story that's quite popular among conspiracy theorists and "Satanic Illuminati pedophile" enthusiasts that the young girl from Poltergeist was anally raped by Steven Spielberg and other Hollywood elites on the set of Jeopardy after hours. It originates from the "Crazy Days and Nights" blog where people can anonymously submit "blind items" that reveal dark tales of Hollywood with all relevant names redacted.

A significant part of what fuels this story is the unusual nature of O'Rourke's death, which was intestinal stenosis with no prior history of any digestive issues whatsoever. Her gastroenterologist apparently said it was possible for congenital bowel narrowing to cause sudden death without symptoms if an infection caused the bowel to rupture. Use your imagination.

"Steven Spielberg to Write, Direct His Own Biopic”

Morrissey should do the same.

:cool:

There's a story that's quite popular among conspiracy theorists and "Satanic Illuminati pedophile" enthusiasts that the young girl from Poltergeist was anally raped by Steven Spielberg and other Hollywood elites on the set of Jeopardy after hours. It originates from the "Crazy Days and Nights" blog where people can anonymously submit "blind items" that reveal dark tales of Hollywood with all relevant names redacted.

A significant part of what fuels this story is the unusual nature of O'Rourke's death, which was intestinal stenosis with no prior history of any digestive issues whatsoever. Her gastroenterologist apparently said it was possible for congenital bowel narrowing to cause sudden death without symptoms if an infection caused the bowel to rupture. Use your imagination.

Mein Gott! Such Hollywood Babylon!

"Steven Spielberg to Write, Direct His Own Biopic”

Morrissey should do the same.

:cool:

I can see the film in my head.

Johnny Marr knocks on Morrissey's door.
Skip forward a touch.
Morrissey makes money.
Amd then...
Alt-right Morrissey.

I can see the film in my head.

Johnny Marr knocks on Morrissey's door.
Skip forward a touch.
Morrissey makes money.
Amd then...
Alt-right Morrissey.

hilarious.

Keep your day job, you’ll never make it in comedy.

Back
Top Bottom