Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Thanks...it's been a long road. One that Morrissey has very much helped me along. And interestingly, his struggle with Catholicism was always something I could relate to.

Me too.

No one said canon law said looting and murder was ok. In fact I have corrected you on that now 4 times. Had nothing to do with canon law.

Again your misunderstanding of what canon law is and how it comes about compared to decrees, concordats, council teachings, infallibility statements. You have no understanding and even though I have explained several times you still come out with posts that again show you just are incapable of taking it in.

No one went colonising because of anything in canon law.

The church colonised because they were immoral and pursued land and wealth in the same way any other nation did. It was a time when most European countries were catholic and had political and financial links with the Vatican and the Vatican with the help of the Spanish armies and French armies etc carried out a deliberate policy to create colonies to increase the wealth and power of the church and to rid the world of heathens through programs of effective genocide.

You are arguing about this but it is history. I am not defending it and no one in the church today defends it either which is why the pope has apologised.

This all came from your statement that the Catholic Church has never looted or killed and that is s just as far from the truth as could be. I think your reason for saying that is not a defence of Christianity or Catholicism but because you wanted to state Christianity was and is good in comparison to Islam because you are being Islamophobic and I don’t think you care for Christianity and I doubt are practising anything. You are just using a religious agenda to try to promote your divisive bigotry but the argument falls flat on its face because it was based on your statement that the Catholic Church hasn’t looted and killed and history shows that is far from true.

🤒

WTF????
👇
The looting and pillaging and killing carried out but the church was during its period of colonialism. There is no canon law that stated that wasn’t allowed
🤥

😐of course they havent looted or colonized FFS. Columbus was not a Pope or a priest. Did you learn all this nonsense in Islam school?😐

the fact is my prayers are not Muslim therefore effective and good.
yours wont do the trick🧐

It is exactly what I said. The messiah in Judaism is not Jesus and hasn’t yet arrived. How does that relate to Christianity? In Christianity Jesus is that messiah who is the son of god. The god of Christianity is the god of Abraham who is also the god of Islam and Judaism. They are all montheistic and all worship the one god. That is the teaching of the Catholic Church.
I suggest you read Sarah Abraham's post for specificity and clarity since you are still struggling to grasp the issue. She has laid it out for you quite well. I think it's a good start for you to begin your research in fact.

Morrissey's much loved mother Betty is seriously ill. Morrissey has always been very close to his mother he loves her with every fibre of his being. Have you come here to offer words of comfort and support, healing prayers, good thoughts and good energy?

Christians follow the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the same as Jewish people.

Abraham's first wife was Sarah. God promised Abraham that Sarah would be “a mother of nations” (Genesis 17:16) and that she would conceive and bear a son, that son was Isaac. Isaac was born to Sarah and Abraham in their old age and that was the fulfillment of God's promise to them.

Ishmael was I believe Abraham's first born son, but he was illegitimate because he was born to Abraham and Sarah's Egyptian handmaiden Hagar. That makes Ishmael illegitimate (in terms of the Covenant).

The Lord God's Covenant made it clear that Ishmael was NOT to inherit Abraham's house and that Isaac would be the Seed of the Covenant: "Take your son, your only son, whom you love and go to the region of Moriah." (Genesis 22:2–8) Abraham gave Ishmael and his Egyptian mother Hagar (the handmaiden) a supply of bread and water and sent them away. Hagar entered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba where the two soon ran out of water and Hagar, not wanting to witness the death of her son, set the boy some distance away from herself, and wept. "And God heard the voice of the lad" and sent his angel to tell Hagar, "Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation." And God "opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water", from which she drew to save Ishmael's life and her own. "And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer." (Genesis 21:14–21)

Christians believe that Jesus is God's only begotten Son. In other words Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is more than just a prophet to Christians He is divine God made flesh. Jesus the "Prince of Peace".

Christians and Jews don't follow Muhammad at all and they don't follow Ishmael's line.

One of the few things that Christians and Muslims have in common is that they both believe in the Second Coming of Lord Jesus Christ.

Loving thoughts and prayers to Morrissey's mother Betty. Peace be with you.
:thumb:

The last time I had a mass said was for a 3yr old who was dying of leukaemia. There were lots of masses said for that child. He still died in excruciating pain. My belief that a priest can go through the motions of saying mass and stop nature from following its course is now alien to me. Aside from the fact a 3yr old was given that disease by a god who creates all things is something many people don’t get. Only 5% of the uk population in recent surveys say they are practising Christians and more than half say they do not consider themselves to be Christian.

🤒
its the dumb butcher, ignore him, he has no money to pay for a pint, much less a mass.:blushing:

Morrissey's much loved mother Betty is seriously ill. Morrissey has always been very close to his mother he loves her with every fibre of his being. Have you come here to offer words of comfort and support, healing prayers, good thoughts and good energy?

Christians follow the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the same as Jewish people.

Abraham's first wife was Sarah. God promised Abraham that Sarah would be “a mother of nations” (Genesis 17:16) and that she would conceive and bear a son, that son was Isaac. Isaac was born to Sarah and Abraham in their old age and that was the fulfillment of God's promise to them.

Ishmael was I believe Abraham's first born son, but he was illegitimate because he was born to Abraham and Sarah's Egyptian handmaiden Hagar. That makes Ishmael illegitimate (in terms of the Covenant).

The Lord God's Covenant made it clear that Ishmael was NOT to inherit Abraham's house and that Isaac would be the Seed of the Covenant: "Take your son, your only son, whom you love and go to the region of Moriah." (Genesis 22:2–8) Abraham gave Ishmael and his Egyptian mother Hagar (the handmaiden) a supply of bread and water and sent them away. Hagar entered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba where the two soon ran out of water and Hagar, not wanting to witness the death of her son, set the boy some distance away from herself, and wept. "And God heard the voice of the lad" and sent his angel to tell Hagar, "Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation." And God "opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water", from which she drew to save Ishmael's life and her own. "And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer." (Genesis 21:14–21)

Christians believe that Jesus is God's only begotten Son. In other words Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is more than just a prophet to Christians He is divine God made flesh. Jesus the "Prince of Peace".

Christians and Jews don't follow Muhammad at all and they don't follow Ishmael's line.

One of the few things that Christians and Muslims have in common is that they both believe in the Second Coming of Lord Jesus Christ.

Not quite correct.

The Catholic Church recognises the God of Islam to be the same god of Christianity. Nothing to do with whether Mohammed was born of Ishmael regardless of being illegitimate. It isn’t important. The catholic teaching is very clear and accepting of the Islamic religion so your point that no Christians accept Islam is just not true. The teaching continually coming from popes since Vatican 2 is that the church holds the religion of Islam in high regard and that they worship the same god

The last time I had a mass said was for a 3yr old who was dying of leukaemia. There were lots of masses said for that child. He still died in excruciating pain. My belief that a priest can go through the motions of saying mass and stop nature from following its course is now alien to me. Aside from the fact a 3yr old was given that disease by a god who creates all things is something many people don’t get. Only 5% of the uk population in recent surveys say they are practising Christians and more than half say they do not consider themselves to be Christian.

í had a grown adult Catholic teacher tell me to my face that she had seen a severed leg grow back through the power of prayer. Right in front of her, when she was volunteering abroad with a Catholic charity in El Salvador. She then told me that her and her new husband were now praying, in their prayer group, for help in securing their new starter home. {And there was me sweating in sin even at the thought of praying to get a Raleigh Ultra Burner come Christmas}.

You take what you need and just leave.

Morrissey hates this site and asked people to boycott it and I really don’t believe posting something on a discussion forum will have any bearing on an illness and I don’t believe it is disrespectful either because neither Moz or his mother will be reading this site anytime soon.

🤒

you probably shut the door on the nun collecting for the pagan babies.:mad:
They starved the pagan babies to death. There is another Franciscan letter that a friar in charge of a mission sent to his superior back in Spain stating that there were two great harvests happening, one of food from the forced labour of native slaves and the other harvest was that the pagan babies were dying and going to god.

Not quite correct.

The Catholic Church recognises the God of Islam to be the same god of Christianity. Nothing to do with whether Mohammed was born of Ishmael regardless of being illegitimate. It isn’t important. The catholic teaching is very clear and accepting of the Islamic religion so your point that no Christians accept Islam is just not true. The teaching continually coming from popes since Vatican 2 is that the church holds the religion of Islam in high regard and that they worship the same god
To be this persistent on Solo you must have been in dire need to sell a great deal of indulgences for your Mother Church, anon (a.k.a. Karen). :eek:

They starved the pagan babies to death. There is another Franciscan letter that a friar in charge of a mission sent to his superior back in Spain stating that there were two great harvests happening, one of food from the forced labour of native slaves and the other harvest was that the pagan babies were dying and going to god.

🤒
Quit making stuff up🤥
Pagan babies are in China.
Fed them thru collections because Mao was starving them via the Great Leap Forward. Everybody was getting starved by that commie cuck Mao
:blushing:

To be this persistent on Solo you must have been in dire need to sell a great deal of indulgences for your Mother Church, anon (a.k.a. Karen). :eek:

🤒

who else would discover that Catholic church is actually Islam according the Pope and the cannon law.:crazy:

Not quite correct.

I'm not a Roman Catholic. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian.

I believe that the Holy Bible is the true, infallible Word of God.

I follow the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the same as Jewish people do.

Please read what Sarah Abraham said. They have taken some passages from 'Genesis' in the Old Testament:

I believe that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is more than just a prophet to me. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I believe in Lord Jesus Christ's divinity, God made flesh.

I don't follow Muhammad at all and nor do Jewish people. I don't follow Ishmael's line and nor do Jewish people. I follow the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob from the Old Testament the same as Jewish people. I don't follow what the Vatican or the Pope says. I appreciate and respect that Morrissey and his family are Roman Catholics.

I believe in the Second Coming of Lord Jesus Christ the same as Catholics and Muslims do also.

By the way Abdullah ibn Abd al-Muttalib was the father of the Islamic prophet Muhammad not Ishmael. Muhammad and his father were from Saudi Arabia.

See link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Abd_al-Muttalib

God bless you. I'm still praying hard for Morrissey's beloved mother Elizabeth.

Last edited:
I'm not a Roman Catholic. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian.

I believe that the Holy Bible is the true, infallible Word of God.

I follow the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the same as Jewish people do.

Please read what Sarah Abraham said. They have taken some passages from 'Genesis' in the Old Testament:

I believe that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is more than just a prophet to me. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I believe in Lord Jesus Christ's divinity, God made flesh.

I don't follow Muhammad at all and nor do Jewish people. I don't follow Ishmael's line and nor do Jewish people. I follow the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob from the Old Testament the same as Jewish people. I don't follow what the Vatican or the Pope says. I appreciate and respect that Morrissey and his family are Roman Catholics.

I believe in the Second Coming of Lord Jesus Christ the same as Catholics and Muslims do also.

By the way Abdullah ibn Abd al-Muttalib was the father of the Islamic prophet Muhammad not Ishmael. Muhammad and his father were from Saudi Arabia.

See link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Abd_al-Muttalib

God bless you. I'm still praying hard for Morrissey's beloved mother Elizabeth.
Yes me too , looks like at the moment Elizabeth is either pulling through and getting stronger, I just hope so .... for the people who have lost their mother, we all know what moz and family are going through.... come on Elizebeth, I feel your now over the worst... come on lass rise from your unwanted bed and walk .... come on ... we are all with you ....

Even more prayers for Elizebeth now.. come on all let’s pray now... you shall wake then walk ... come on Elizebeth wake and walk now ...............

I'm never Anon & that isn't my writing style.

Unveiling a new work on the Second Vatican Council in Rome , Cardinal Walter Brandmuller, the retired president of the Pontifical Committee for Historical Sciences, announced that Vatican II’s decrees on non-Christian religions (Nostra Aetate) and Religious Freedom (Dignitatas Humanae) “do not have a binding doctrinal content, so one can dialogue about them.”

4. Where the Council was not teaching on matters of faith and morals, such as where it was describing contemporary conditions or offering recommendations for renewal, its statements are to be received with respect and gratitude but are not necessarily flawless in either their factual accuracy or their prudential judgment.

🤒

Catholic peeps read the above. You can give up islam without worry:rock:
You can ignore the Islamic heretic posting here. :blushing:

Lol

So the rather ignored Cardinal Walter Brandmuller. He carries no authority over council statements or church policy. He was moved to a position of looking after a committee of Historical Sciences to keep him out of the way.

He is renowned for making on official statements which are largely ignored.

He made a statement last year too regarding the sexual abuse being committed by priests.

He demanded Pope Francis publicly condemn homosexuality as being the cause of priests sexually abusing children and has stated the abuse has been caused by a deliberate secret plot by homosexual organisations infiltrating the church.

Loop the loop.

Vatican 2 teaching still stands as reaffirmed by Pope with regard to Islam:

"The Catholic Church, in fidelity to the teachings of the Second Vatican Council, looks with esteem to Muslims, who worship God above all by prayer, almsgiving and fasting, revere Jesus as a prophet while not acknowledging his divinity, and honour Mary, his Virgin Mother. We know that the encounter of Islam and Christianity has often taken the form of doctrinal controversy. Sadly, both sides have used doctrinal differences as a pretext for justifying, in the name of religion, acts of intolerance, discrimination, marginalization and even of persecution"

"Turning to mutual respect in interreligious relations, especially between Christians and Muslims, we are called to respect the religion of the other, its teachings, its symbols, its values. Particular respect is due to religious leaders and to places of worship. How painful are attacks on one or other of these!"

As I have said before I have not come across any Catholic who would chose to disrespect the words of the Pontiff.

No Catholic is really going to take heed of your words of division. Christianity teaches love not hate so your views contradict the very basis of Christianity and it is words like yours that fuel hatred and division for reasons that have nothing to do with religion in an aim to cause trouble amongst people who are encouraging dialogue and respect to lead to a world of peace. Your view has no place in that vision.

So this site is for people who hate Morrissey ,and everyone here bedtrays him because he asked solo disappear ?
Where is the evidence that Moz asked for M -solo to be boycotted?
Where are the t shirts that i use to protest agaisnt this site?

He wore f*** Solo t shirts on stage.

Do some research

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom