Morrissey Central ELIZABETH DWYER DIES (August 14, 2020)

August 14, 2020

Morrissey's very beloved mother - and best friend, Elizabeth Dwyer, has passed away.

A service will be held in Dublin where Elizabeth was born.

All are welcome.

full

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

Update:

"Anyone wishing to send flowers for Elizabeth Dwyer can have them delivered to the gates of Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England."
Also:

Media coverage:
Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon the address Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England, is an Airbnb that is uninhabited now and the California Son never lived there. You people are so lost. Think for once. If flowers are not being sent to Moz Angeles or Dublin, they will not be delivered to the California Mom or lil Sammy, or anyone associated with the California Son. Lil' Sammy just posted that address so you selfish sociopaths can feel like the California Son is actually seeing your flowers inn nnn nnnn nnnnnn n it.

Shut up, please.

I tend to think of myself as pretty much immune to feeling sad about the deaths of famous people but this, the passing of Morrissey's mother, is hitting me hard. His songs have helped me through so many hard times and I hope there are songs, or people, who can help him through this.

Sam has a high level of trust in social media not to be full of awful people. It might be a little optimistic but it does indicate there's a lot of love & support in the family circle.
I generally agree, but this address was not exactly a well kept secret, since Morrissey and later his mother have been living there on and off since the late 80s.

F
I reckon the address Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England, is an Airbnb that is uninhabited now and the California Son never lived there. You people are so lost. Think for once. If flowers are not being sent to Moz Angeles or Dublin, they will not be delivered to the California Mom or lil Sammy, or anyone associated with the California Son. Lil' Sammy just posted that address so you selfish sociopaths can feel like the California Son is actually seeing your flowers inn nnn nnnn nnnnnn n it.
Stupid f***er.
Hazard x

Just had my old iPad on listening to Back to the Old House. Something had us go to this site to read of this sad news. Our profound and deepest sympathy and condolences to you Morrissey and your family.....Always....David and Molly

I tend to think of myself as pretty much immune to feeling sad about the deaths of famous people but this, the passing of Morrissey's mother, is hitting me hard. His songs have helped me through so many hard times and I hope there are songs, or people, who can help him through this.

Same.

It's also such a terrible time for everyone - personally I've lost a close friend & my industry is in deep trouble - so it resonates. Things are ending & we don't know what's going to begin.

"I've seen this happen in other people's lives and now it's happening in mine..."

"Oboe Concerto/All the best ones are dead."

"Your gran died and your mother died on Maudlin Street"

I am very sorry for your loss Morrissey. I sincerely hope you are surrounded by good people.

That address was always associated with Morrissey and has already been posted in the past on this site as an address Morrissey has lived in so it is possible it was still part of Morrissey's estate and maybe yes being rented out as an Air BnB which is what its last use was when discussed way back on here but doesn't mean it doesn't belong to the family still.

Look, whatever your view is of Morrissey (my personal experience of him is far from great), if you have nothing nice to say just f*** off to U2.com and talk about how short Bono is. The loss of a parent is something I can’t comprehend but I do know what the loss of a loved one feels like. It’s worse than horrific. Please don’t attend the funeral as a way of seeing Morrissey and please don’t crowd outside the house hoping to see him. I guarantee he won’t be there and deserves a bit of privacy here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom