Especially for Nugz- Sarah Palin found Guilty of Abusing Power

McCain is on record as using the word "gook" to reporters and making the statement that he refuses not to say it. Later he said he was only referring to his guards at the POW camp, so it's understandable. It's still racist. I really don't know how anyone could be sure McCain is not a racist. Maybe you mean you're sure he in not in the Klan, which is a safe bet, but judging people by their race and religion is quite common.

it's best you stop calling me wimpwimp. You should get an infraction for it but it won't happen. but still. i think we can agree it's best if we don't get into a flame war.

So please stop.

I'd never condone racism. In 99% of cases I'd be angry. but b/c "gooks" beat he living f***ing hell out of him for 5 years, Id' be willing to let it slide. I'd probably hate those f***ers too. but i mean, I dated a half "gook" for 2 years, so I mean, its horrible. but theres plenty more reasons why I loathe John McCranky Diaper face. *shrug*

As a half-Asian person myself, I'm not willing to let it slide. Even if I was beaten every day by someone from a different racial background than my own, I wouldn't refer to their entire race with a racial epithet, nor would I pass judgment on the entire race by that one person's actions. That's no justification for racism. That's just the way I was raised. A person can be an asshole no matter the color of his/her skin or racial background.

For those who care:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/hongop.shtml

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/02/18/MN32194.DTL

Last edited:
mwhahaha

WW got banned for being whiny? I can think of quite a few users who are a helluva lot whinier, yet who are still allowed to post.

like you about Kewpie

I have magical powers. Ask the other mods, I knew you would disappear for a while after taking your shots.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=959801#post959801

NRitH, Dave, SNS22, cornelius, Buzzetta, Theo etc watch out what you post on the forums.

Last edited:
Re: mwhahaha

i'm confused, didnt there use to be a friendly thread where people posted their pic?

ps: not that i have any intentions of posting other people's pics which somehow seems to get confused with being the same thing as posting your own, by some here, or did...

Yes, we have three threads of posting your own pictures.

If you read the thread posted by M23, you'll understand what is about.

I think it's safe to say that that's Kewpie's shit list. Maybe we should form a group.

Don't give me any ideas. If I started a forum group with that name, I would get banned.

I whined a bit today myself, but it's only because I was annoyed at the hypocrisy that goes on sometimes.

Oh well, Tomorrow is a brand new day.

Please leave my name out of this. I don't even know what you're talking about.

:rolleyes:

I've already warned you many times and this is the last to do so.

If something bad happens to you, it's your own fault.

A three page thread on a topic and not one single SoLower poster seems able to demonstrate they have a grasp of the whole story that some call "Troopergate" and others (more accurately, many would argue) call "Tasergate". I guess we can most accurately call it, then, just another Democrat "October Surprise", as anyone with a brain can see that the real abuse of power was not on the part of Sarah Palin.

:rolleyes:

I've already warned you many times and this is the last to do so.

If something bad happens to you, it's your own fault.

I don't know what you are referring to. I don't understand why you have posted my name and "warned me" out of the blue. I have not been warmed about anything many times. I want to be left out of whatever lists of names you post and I asked nicely. Thanks.

Tags
october surprise palin was in the right
Back
Top Bottom