Especially for Nugz- Sarah Palin found Guilty of Abusing Power

Re: mwhahaha

I don't know what you are referring to. I don't understand why you have posted my name and "warned me" out of the blue. I have not been warmed about anything many times. I want to be left out of whatever lists of names you post and I asked nicely. Thanks.

I request the same for myself. Please leave me out of whatever lists of names you post, Kewpie, thanks. Watch out how you moderate the forums, Kewpie, and stop worrying about whether I watch out what I post. If I have ever violated the Terms of Service, no moderator has ever told me about it. Anyway, Morrissey was just on MTV2 with his "November Spawned A Monster" video, if anyone else was watching. It's weird watching this "120 Minutes" old school video program on Sunday nights, because you realize that not much new has been done in pop music in 20 years.

Re: mwhahaha

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=959801#post959801

NRitH, Dave, SNS22, cornelius, Buzzetta, Theo etc watch out what you post on the forums.

I was reading this thread for the brilliant insights (or lack thereof) from the SoLow community into the political phenomenon that is Sarah Palin. Why does the "moderator" Kewpie go off-topic with her garbage yet again? I hadn't even posted in this thread and yet I find the "moderator" Kewpie is trolling me in it for no apparent reason. Very unprofessional.

I have a random question, can/do moderators read PM's between users? Just curious.

I have a random question, can/do moderators read PM's between users? Just curious.

Moderators are asked this question many times.

vBulletin software does not give any tools to moderators regarding private message, password etc privacy of other users.

Only administrator is able to access those area of the software.

Moderators are asked this question many times.

vBulletin software does not give any tools to moderators regarding private message, password etc privacy of users.

Only administrator is able to access those area of the software.

Thanks :) and no, I'm not talking about david or any mods in my PM's :p

A three page thread on a topic and not one single SoLower poster seems able to demonstrate they have a grasp of the whole story that some call "Troopergate" and others (more accurately, many would argue) call "Tasergate". I guess we can most accurately call it, then, just another Democrat "October Surprise", as anyone with a brain can see that the real abuse of power was not on the part of Sarah Palin.

If only the bipartisan report was written by people from SoLow. Then you might have a valid point.

Dismissing Obama by attacking the intelligence of some of his supporters is a classic logical fallacy that is entirely overused by McCain and his supporters. I'm really getting effing tired of it. I hope you're casting your vote based on actual issues and not ad hominem attacks. The last thing any McCain voters seem to want to ever discuss is actual issues.

This was just sent this to me - I admit it made me laugh

parah_sailing221.jpg

John Cleese on Sarah Palin. "and I thought Michael Palin was the funniest Palin. not anymore!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
good job getting this thread back on track nugzie :)
now about this Sarah Palin character, honestly the 1st thing that came to my mind when i heard her name was that she was related to Michael Palin
how rad would that have been! :guitar:
but no, she is defo not :(

For Nugz (and any other non Sarah Palin fan!)

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
october surprise palin was in the right
Back
Top Bottom