Especially for Nugz- Sarah Palin found Guilty of Abusing Power

this can't be a good thing for the republicans. they are going to have to catch Biden exposing himself or something.

this can't be a good thing for the republicans. they are going to have to catch Biden exposing himself or something.
Let's not go there...;)

It's not even McCain I really dislike. It's Palin. McCain did some things I didn't like this election, but at the same time he's not as bad as he's painted to be. In my opinion, anyway.

McCain has to say that. It's gotten so dangerous at his campaign rallies the secret service are involved to check out the crowds.

all the race baiting and hinting obama would be a scary president just came back to blow up in mccain's face.but i give him a little more respect for actually saying that to one of his crowds.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/McCain_asks_crowd_to_be_respectful_of_Obama.html

the only thing is that it implies that they wouldn't be respectful. it's sort of like saying "be condescending".

when someone a few months ago at a McCain event referred to Hillary Clinton as a bitch, McCain made no comment, seemed to find it amusing judging by his facial expression, (in a way it was though it was very inappropriate in that setting) and he simply ignored it. Who knows?

the only thing is that it implies that they wouldn't be respectful. it's sort of like saying "be condescending".

when someone a few months ago at a McCain event referred to Hillary Clinton as a bitch, McCain made no comment, seemed to find it amusing judging by his facial expression, (in a way it was though it was very inappropriate in that setting) and he simply ignored it. Who knows?

well a woman at the rally asked him if he (obama) was a muslim and he was a dangerous person, he said obama was not a muslim and a fine fellow, or something like that.

he got booed for all this too by the way.

That last comment on the article is amusing...

"If it's not the Times editorial board jeering him, it's his own crowd."

all the race baiting and hinting obama would be a scary president just came back to blow up in mccain's face.but i give him a little more respect for actually saying that to one of his crowds.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/McCain_asks_crowd_to_be_respectful_of_Obama.html

wow...this is funny. and so embarrassing for McCain. In all seriousness, I'm sure McCain isn't a racist and he wouldn't normally associate with these wackos. BUt his campaign and in particular Palin brought them in.

I mean, if you have to say good things about Obama, and how there is nothing to be scared about if Obama is elected, that can't be good for your campaign. It's either say those things or risk having your campaign stops look like KKK rallies. Not Good.

Once again McCain f***ed himself up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that my name is in a thread!!!

yeah I heard about this right before I left my house earlier. They are done for. If McCain "wins" on Nov 4th, there's gonna be a f***ing riot. election fraud for sure. I almost punched some dude in the face tonight who saw the Obama button on my bag and said he was a terrorist. Another woman though, said she started to lean towards Obama after talking to me a few weeks ago. nice to know I made a difference in at least once person's perspective. still sad that some people out there are ignorant f***s though. disagreeing with Obama on policy is one thing. believing he's a Muslim extremist terrorist is another story. :rolleyes:

but the people who think that, don't actually look further about finding out his policies. They just see the skin colour and hear that his name, put two & two together. Palin's comments ( the other day) was a simple strategy, based on this misconception.

youre right.

they're misinformed, and ignorant.

my uncle told me a couple weeks ago, he said "wow, you're an effin hippie!" lolz. I guess I am. I'm a hippie. I believe in love and peace and all that silly shit. and yesterday, 68 years ago, our dear John Lennon was born. oh how I wish he were around. I wish I could hear what he would say about our world now, about the war, about everything. I was negative 2 when he was gunned down, but I miss him. to "effin hippies" everywhere...

john_lennon.jpg

'

Last edited:
smileys-2.gif

**starts to giggle***

I think i'll go and make another cup of tea:)

do it.

I am mentally rummaging my fridge. I'm not really hungry. but im bored and drunk and I'd imagine I'd feel way less hungover whenever I wake up, if I ate something right now. hmmmmm

McCain is on record as using the word "gook" to reporters and making the statement that he refuses not to say it. Later he said he was only referring to his guards at the POW camp, so it's understandable. It's still racist. I really don't know how anyone could be sure McCain is not a racist. Maybe you mean you're sure he in not in the Klan, which is a safe bet, but judging people by their race and religion is quite common.

I need to shop for food. I hate that though.

I just had a thought about the title of this thread. How about if Palin was found, feeling guilty about abusing herself with one of those Obama dildos :p

I'd never condone racism. In 99% of cases I'd be angry. but b/c "gooks" beat he living f***ing hell out of him for 5 years, Id' be willing to let it slide. I'd probably hate those f***ers too. but i mean, I dated a half "gook" for 2 years, so I mean, its horrible. but theres plenty more reasons why I loathe John McCranky Diaper face. *shrug*

I thought of that and i am even high:p

right now? on what, baby? :cool::p

Tags
october surprise palin was in the right
Back
Top Bottom