Excuse me Minor Major

billybu69

Subscriber
I have heard that Bona Drag will not be the last reissue from Morrisseys back catalogue, and although i'm sure a fabulous job has been done on Bona Drag, could i ask that when you get round to Arsenal and vauxhall you throw the works at it, and produce something fitting to celebrate these momentus works. Heavy weight vinyl, cd's of demos, soundchecks, Boz tuning up whatever. DvD of live performance, interviews, etc. Booklets thick enough to choke a cow on, and an absolutely ludicrous price tag so expensive the wife threatens to throw me out if i should dare buy it. Please see attached for some ideas on the sort of thing i mean. thanks.

Last edited:
I've just sold my kidney to buy that Bowie box. You only need one anyway.

Ah,ah true! which box did you buy? special or deluxe? I´d have to sell my kidney for the deluxe, and maybe I should, but I ordered the other one ;)

Ah,ah true! which box did you buy? special or deluxe? I´d have to sell my kidney for the deluxe, and maybe I should, but I ordered the other one ;)

Well I had a rather deluxe kidney so it had to be the deluxe box...;)

As a designer and collector, I am in favor of this.

It's actually very trendy right now for recording artists to offer a package that goes beyond the "tacky badge". Some are including sculptures, crafts, and as mentioned dvd stuff.

Maybe if Moz can't find a publisher, he can tie in his autobiography with his next musical release in cd/dvd/vinyl.

Back
Top Bottom