Extra date in Dublin (July 30) and date in Cork (July 27)

An anonymous person writes:

According to Ticketmaster website Morrissey will be playing an extra date in Dublin (30 July) Vicar Street. Tickets for his show on 29 July sold out in under 5 minutes. Also listed is a date for Cork Savoy on 27 July. Tickets for both go on sale this Thursday 2 June.​

Last edited:
wow, the good old sell out fast times are back

are you reading along Mr Brett, sold out in 5 minutes!

I bet you have go do plastic surgery, and use another name, cause
yer dissing this site, who is, as I said the site who every Smiths/Morrissey
follower goes to if there's tour, so in the future take at least 5 minutes to check
this site history

Ireland 12 points

the Netherlands:thumb:

wow, the good old sell out fast times are back

are you reading along Mr Brett, sold out in 5 minutes!

I bet you have go do plastic surgery, and use another name, cause
yer dissing this site, who is, as I said the site who every Smiths/Morrissey
follower goes to if there's tour, so in the future take at least 5 minutes to check
this site history

Ireland 12 points

the Netherlands:thumb:

Celibate, may I remind you that Mr Bret had a go at the same people who make fun of your lovely Dutch-English? Heelloooo! Besides, I also once defended this website but the memory of those who run it was extremly short so no, not really worth it, trust me. Just let it run its course.

Forget about Celibate. He's a twat. Piss poor and needs to have an opinion on everything to justify his existence. Course he conveniently forgets that nobody actually likes him. It's the classic old tale of him craving love when all he gets is indifference towards him. Yet he bravely goes on and attempts to fashion a twee persona for himself. But nobody gives a monkeys about him. Poor lad.

And why does he resort to this? All because he couldn't get a shag. Pathetic.

The one on 30 July is on my birthday XD Wish he played in Eindhoven then, or, maybe not.. I don't know... Blah.. Can't wait to see him live for the first time <3

Don't I know it, I went online to buy tickets at 9.15. Fool me once.... fool me twice I hope not I'll be waiting by my pc at 10 to 9 next time.

Forget about Celibate. He's a twat. Piss poor and needs to have an opinion on everything to justify his existence. Course he conveniently forgets that nobody actually likes him. It's the classic old tale of him craving love when all he gets is indifference towards him. Yet he bravely goes on and attempts to fashion a twee persona for himself. But nobody gives a monkeys about him. Poor lad.

I agree and have tried to discourage him posting, but as you know with his borderline persona it was bound to be unsuccesful. Now hang on for a post on what cowards we are by posting anonymous.

Yeah it sold out in five minutes, big freakin deal, it only holds 1500 people.

Yeah it sold out in five minutes, big freakin deal, it only holds 1500 people.

Ssh.... how's it supposed to sound impressive when bigmouths like you go blurting things like that out?

Delusion is a necessity when it comes to Morrissey.

Morrissey to play in Cork? Note what his hero said: “Cork.. An absolute waste of space and perfectly fine rocks. Similar to Dublin.” - Oscar Wilde.

He should be playing the f***ing O2 and not Vicar Street..

We should be thankful he's playing small, intimate venues. If you want to see him from miles away through a crowd of thousands just go to Glastonbury or Hop Farm.

I agree and have tried to discourage him posting, but as you know with his borderline persona it was bound to be unsuccesful. Now hang on for a post on what cowards we are by posting anonymous.

I like Celibate. Poor you.

I like Celibate. He's a nice enough guy.

Celibate just verbally gasses any old tripe that comes to mind, very trivial stuff most of the time.

I don't have anything against him as such, but why does he have to spout such shit in EVERY news item? I always feel a little sick clicking on the comments section because I know there will be some inane babble, typed in what can only be described as quasi English, from this dreary fellow.

If he could somehow bring himself to only post once every few weeks, I'm sure these issues could be resolved.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom