f***ing cruel bastards! - Horse racing: thousands of racehorses killed in slaughterhouses

And a state of emergency?
Does that mean government money will be released ???

Or do you all have to flee???
I don't know what it means. It was just announced on the news, starting at midnight and lasting for at least 14 days. There are over 300 fires in the province.

I've never experienced a province wide state of emergency, so, we'll see what it entails.
"Less than a month after B.C. ended its record-breaking state of emergency due to COVID-19, the province is entering a new one."

British Columbia. It's the west coast of Canada. Vancouver is a city within it. Where I live. And Victoria is another city within it, where rifke lives.
Forgot 😬😬
026B19B3-D1B6-4B8B-9FB4-A02D2D3518F1.jpeg

Verso isn’t the only hunk
On here Shazzzz...

That said....

I’ve reached my limits 😜😜
sorry to say but neither of you are in the running for site hunk, because of course there's charlie cheswick

Oh, I’m by far the best looking person who uses this forum. My beauty is legendary among women (and some men) all over the world.

I was fortunate enough to become aware of this at a very young age. I took a trip to Italy when I was 11 years old and while wandering around a fountain on the Amalfi Coast, a girl my age approached me and said, in an accent I could never forget, “you are very beautiful.” She kissed me on the cheek and ran off with her friends.

And thus began my storied popularity with the opposite sex. A blessing and a curse, I can assure you.

Back
Top Bottom