'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

Yeah, I'm disappointed. Morrissey seemed like he used to really care about the fans. I know there are some jerks here, but what about the real Morrissey fans that love him that post here? (Is is silly for me to say it hurt a bit at first to read that he wore that shirt?:o) It makes me sad, because I think what happened to this?:
"The passing of time
And all of its sickening crimes
Is making me sad again
But don't forget the songs
That made you cry
And the songs that saved your life
Yes, you're older now
And you're a clever swine
But they were the only ones who ever stood by you "

He's older now, and sometimes it seems he has forgotten what it was like when he was a young fan boy crying to the songs that saved his live. I feel really connected to the Smiths Moz. I'm not sure about now Moz.:(

Well, if you want to be a semantics asshole.

What was the point of writing this? I just used the word 'musician.' Obviously I know Morrissey doesn't "officially" play any musical instruments. But he is a performer in the music industry. Would you have rather I typed that all out for you? I would've thought you'd have had some of those "original thoughts" in your head to figure that one out.

No I was not trying to be smart (no need to throw your toast at the cat), I think there is a huge difference in personality type between Singer/songwriter/musician and Singer/song/writer pop star.
People have always thought of Moz as ultra serious muso type when he is nothing of the sort. There are people out there who think Moz is a Thom York type.

I said-
.....I get the impression you make music yourself and thus must mix with people in that world- they are usually dull middle class kids..who think they are cool because the play the guitar and have no original thoughts in there mind what so ever.

SIMPLY because I wondered if you were one and also if you are then you must know a lot of them are boring, thus proving that Morrissey is rare among that lot.

Last edited:

This is slightly missing the point-
Yes the TShirts do literally say f*** MORRISSEY.COM..BUT Moz and co don't literally mean f*** everyone who goes on it...
I expect YES , Moz is a bit put out by some of the things that go here. He is also bright enough to know that its sites like these that keep people interested, All Need Is Me is his real message to Soloers (I think).
I think Morrissey and the band do dislike this site BUT the Tshirts are just a joke and dig at the most, I don't really think there was much malice meant.

True. I think that some people may be taking this whole thing a) too literally and b) too seriously. Morrissey's not stupid, of course he knows that not everyone on this site needs a dressing down, and that it's still an important source of information and promotion.

The band were also wearing these

550903749v1_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

wow that's nice.

I heard he's gonna put this one on a baby for the next album cover:

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/f***morrisseysolo.550903755

550903755v1_350x350_Front_Color-PetalPink.jpg

Good on yer moz! I knew you had a sense of humour. Unlike these Americans...

No I was not trying to be smart (no need to throw your toast at the cat), I think there is a huge difference in personality type between Singer/songwriter/musician and Singer/song/writer pop star.
People have always thought of Moz as ultra serious muso type when he is nothing of the sort. There are people out there who think Moz is a Thom York type.

I said-
.....I get the impression you make music yourself and thus must mix with people in that world- they are usually dull middle class kids..who think they are cool because the play the guitar and have no original thoughts in there mind what so ever.

SIMPLY because I wondered if you were one and also if you are then you must know a lot of them are boring, thus proving that Morrissey is rare among that lot.

I like your little "isms"

A person who sings is a musician.

You are probably confusing the terms musician and instrumentalist (strictly a person who plays on a musical instrument.)

That may be true BUT don't ruin my points with facts.

I wasn't confusing the two terms and I can see why a singer may be considered a musician, but I myself do not think they are IF they are then its in a technical sense. I would be surprised if Moz considered himself a musician.

Why do so many people say singer AND musician and why is there a Magazine called Singer AND musician? Just asking.

Last edited:

He only had that on his T shirt because the server is always too f*king busy FFS!??

But this would have been more effective than t-shirts, wouldn't it?
fms.jpg

It's a beautiful message, really. I've been wondering what the point of this site is, recently. You all seem to hate the band and the music. It's pointless.

It's a beautiful message, really. I've been wondering what the point of this site is, recently. You all seem to hate the band and the music. It's pointless.

And yet without the criticism, the beautiful message wouldn't have been seen.
Morrissey + Morrissey-Solo they (de)serve each other.

That may be true BUT don't ruin my points with facts.

I wasn't confusing the two terms and I can see why a singer may be considered a musician, but I myself do not think they are IF they are then its in a technical sense. I would be surprised if Moz considered himself a musician.

Why do so many people say singer AND musician and why is there a Magazine called Singer AND musician? Just asking.

You're talking in circles. None of this is relevant to the topic. It's semantics.

Is Viva hate = kewpie?

Im confused, viva called kewpie moron, and Kewpie did anything.....

Last edited:
Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom