Far Out: "From The Cure to Kate Bush: Every band or artist that Morrissey hates" (July 5, 2021)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Morrissey-Alexander-Film_cropped.jpg

From The Cure to Kate Bush: Every band or artist that Morrissey hates

Morrissey is no stranger to getting into bitter rivalries or, on occasion, blurting something out of line about absolutely anyone that may cross his path. At one point, it was a vicious but encouraged part of his character, but, as time has passed, it has often ended up with the former Smiths frontman having egg on his face.

One of the few constants that have remained throughout the course of his career is his bigmouth managing to strike time and time again. This has made him both loved and loathed in equal measure, as well as confirming his status as arguably the most controversial musician in the business.

Usual Far Out Magazine effort.
Regards,
FWD.

Isn't this regurgitation of stuff which I'm sure I've read before...like aeons ago?

Who cares anyway, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
No, that wasn't my point. I'm sure I've read that same article before some time ago, possibly not via FOM source, but elsewhere.

The same article WAS out about 7 months ago (Nov 2020), so not as long ago as I thought. I've just seen it being referenced in a reddit thread...and a google search shows the original date:

farout.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
so we now live in a world where everyone has to like everything,its all bollocks,if i dont like something i will say i dont like it.

so we now live in a world where everyone has to like everything,its all bollocks,if i dont like something i will say i dont like it.
What? All you do is bitch people out for voicing negative opinions about songs in the A-Z threads.

What? All you do is bitch people out for voicing negative opinions about songs in the A-Z threads.
dont talk garb.check my last 20 posts on the a-z and see if i moan at anyone for their comments.in-fact the truth moaned at me last night about my mark and i put he/she in his/her place.

:)

BGV you get trolled in that thread whenever you call out a Moz masterpiece FFS
check yourself:crazy:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom