Question Favourite personally recorded live piece?

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
If you have recorded any songs or performances over the years, do you have a personal favourite recording you’ve captured? Post it here!

Mine would be this one.

If you have recorded any songs or performances over the years, do you have a personal favourite recording you’ve captured? Post it here!

Mine would be this one.

That was absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.

That was absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.

I have many more, but YouTube deleted my account (well, the video side anyway) years ago and I lost everything, I’ve only recently started reuploading gig videos. I’ll post more here from the same gig and the next night if you like.

It happened because I uploaded a Peter Hook solo gig of him doing Low-Life and Brotherhood, saying I breached copyright, despite there being a shit ton of his stuff on YouTube anyway. Absolutely ridiculous it was. They eventually reinstated it but didn’t reinstate all the tireless videos I’d uploaded over the years (Gary Numan, Moz, New Order, NIN, etc).

Ah! You meant footage personally recorded. Read thread title fast and posted Mountjoy Live.

Ah! You meant footage personally recorded. Read thread title fast and posted Mountjoy Live.
I’ll allow it since it’s such a gem of a song!

I’m not one for recording a full song during a gig; I’ll leave that to others.
But, as far as after the show, this is my personal favorite Moz moment I’ve filmed. He was leaving Broadway for the last night, and did it in true theatrical style!

It's so easy to laugh. It's so easy to hate. It takes strength to be gentle & kind.

Bravo! And love the wardrobe, everything about it.

Tags
live recordings
Back
Top Bottom