Fifteen minutes with Mikey Farrell - Julie Hamill

Yep, another excellent interview and read. One day she'll get Moz.

I'm not sure if its because he isn't particularly bright or because he is very guarded on everything he says, but Boz's interviews are usually the worst.

What a top bloke. Wouldn't it be great to have a beer with him.? And pleasing to see that he's a bit of a reader Nice to see that Morrissey and he were good friends. One of Morrissey's more healthy and normal friendships.

Well done Julie.

Thanks for the tip, but I don’t watch shows like “American Idol”. I rated Mikey’s performance in the context of his work with Morrissey, which I am familiar with and happen to like quite a bit, and to which I believe this thread should be dedicated rather segueing into the evaluation of his other professional endeavors, be they "great" or not so.

Well I happen to love American Idol!

It doesn't get more Rock n' Roll than throwing a bauble onto a piano. Wild times, indeed.

what a top bloke,wish there was more like him on this planet.

I'm sorry, marred, I thought you were being sarcastic because you closed with "..." My bad. I shouldn't automatically assume that all praise on this site is veiled mockery. Please disregard my reply.

Marred, I wrote a reply yesterday saying that I was sorry for misinterpreting your comment describing Mikey's "great" work on American Idol as sarcastic, but my entry seems to have disappeared into the ether. It was the "..." at the end that made me think you weren't giving genuine praise. My bad, so please disregard my comment. :o

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom