Final tracklist never heard symphonies ?

jack0508

Is there any kind soul out here that could provide me with the final tracklist of the Never Heard Symphonies compilation? I'd like to check whether my version is complete and has all the updates that were posted at the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016.

Thanks in advance!!

I saved everything exactly as Skylarker uploaded it back in 2015/2016, so it's all complete on my end.

Obviously, things need to be added to it/updated for the LIHS era, and adding to "Nothing Ever Dies," like the live version of I Started Something I Couldn't Finish, new cover versions, etc.

Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image7.jpg
Image8.jpg
Image9.jpg
Image10.jpg
Image11.jpg
Image12.jpg
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image7.jpg
Image8.jpg
Image9.jpg
Image11.jpg
Image12.jpg

More:

Image13.jpg
Image14.jpg
Image15.jpg
Image16.jpg
Image17.jpg
Image18.jpg
Image19.jpg
Image20.jpg
Image21.jpg
Image22.jpg

Image32.jpg
More:
Image23.jpg
Image24.jpg
Image25.jpg
Image26.jpg
Image27.jpg
Image28.jpg
Image29.jpg
Image30.jpg
Image31.jpg

And the rest:

Image33.jpg
Image34.jpg
Image35.jpg
Image36.jpg
Image37.jpg
Image38.jpg
Image39.jpg
Image40.jpg
Image41.jpg
Image42.jpg

Final two:

Image43.jpg
Image44.jpg

I think I may have accidentally posted duplicates of a few of them. Sorry about that.

anyway someone could reupload this sometime ? I know it’s a lot to ask but links have been dead forever on it and it looks like a great collection

I will soon get around to re-upping the entire compilation. As Ryan noted there are some additions that need to be made in light of recent tours, whatnot.

There's probably enough to make a new final one... Possibly.
IIRC, the additions/updates became a bit of a handful which was no reflection on the creator - more the fact that things were appearing or covers being played etc that then needed numbering and fitting in to an old zip/folder or putting in to the higher numbered collection files.
I have every version of the zips that have ever been bundled and subsequent re-releases, additions & updates - if I can help in any way or furnish a volume to encompass new bits etc - please feel free to message me.
A permanent archive accessible through this site would be wonderful addition & resource.
Regards,
FWD.

I will re-up this, as stated earlier, but I want to make revisions to the way I originally set it up. With all of the stuff that has randomly surfaced piecemeal since the last major re-up was done, and just gotten tacked on to the ends of existing volumes, I've long felt that not only a re-upping but a total re-organizing/re-sequencing, and general re-grouping was called for. But it's VERY time consuming.

So, I'll try to start working on it tonight, no promises, and upload it as I can. Basically I am looking at grouping things by demos, live performances, cover songs, uncollected b-sides, sessions, etc, rather than strictly according to corresponding album periods. But I'm not sure if I want to do it that way.

So, stay tuned. I assure you a re-booted and updated NHS is in the works.

I appreciate those of you have offered to help but it's my baby and I'll handle it. Having said that, the offer is appreciated and after the new comps are up, I would welcome any artwork. That aspect is definitely not my strong suit.

That’s lovely of you. Off the top of my head -

- Nothing Ever Dies: add I Started Something...

- You’ll Be Gone and Judy Is A Punk vinyl b-sides

- Back On The Chain Gang cover

- Live versions of LIHS songs

What else do we need to compile?

That’s lovely of you. Off the top of my head -

- Nothing Ever Dies: add I Started Something...

- You’ll Be Gone and Judy Is A Punk vinyl b-sides

- Back On The Chain Gang cover

- Live versions of LIHS songs

What else do we need to compile?
Possibly the extra QID live tracks in the run up to the boxset.
BBC/German/ABC/Jools LIHS/live stuff perhaps as already mentioned.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey:
Instrumental LIHS
Berlin Live/CBS This Morning.../Jools Holland/Maida Vale/C à Vous
Single mixes/Video edits
Judy Is A Punk (Live)
You'll Be Gone (Live)
Back On The Chain Gang (Live)
STDIB acapella

The Smiths:
TQIS demos
Live tracks in the run-up to the boxset
Live In Boston
Rubber Ring (Early Drone Studios version)
+ all the edits (Ask 3:18; Ask 3:10; Panic 2:20...)

Morrissey:
Instrumental LIHS
Berlin Live/CBS This Morning.../Jools Holland/Maida Vale/C à Vous
Single mixes/Video edits
Judy Is A Punk (Live)
You'll Be Gone (Live)
Back On The Chain Gang (Live)
STDIB acapella

The Smiths:
TQIS demos
Live tracks in the run-up to the boxset
Live In Boston
Rubber Ring (Early Drone Studios version)
+ all the edits (Ask 3:18; Ask 3:10; Panic 2:20...)
Thanks very much for the suggestions.

Is there anywhere to find the live tracks from The Smiths all in one place? The ones released to promote the box set but not on the box set?

I won't put Live In Boston on there because it's basically it's own standalone album; not really anomalous or anything.

I won't include any instrumental songs from Low In High School because to me they have nothing to do with Morrissey. The only thing good to me about the new album is his voice/vocal melodies; the music is incredibly dull and/or blisteringly pretentious. It's not like we're talking about Oscillate Wildly or I Misses You or something, where you have these gorgeous instrumentals written by a truly gifted musician and fleshed out by an actual fully realized, cohesive band. The instrumental versions of the new LP are, to me, just tapes of a bunch of interchangeable, replaceable session hacks trying to impress Morrissey. Without him, those songs don't exist in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom