Fiona Dodwell: "Eight Tracks That Prove Morrissey Is As Great As He’s Ever Been" (June 23, 2021)

1_WE-wCbkOH4b4KLi1i629yw.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

A decent list of tracks and she's included some of my favourites. I don't understand why people on here have it out for Fiona - jealousy?

Anyone can write on Medium, so why don't you?

A decent list of tracks and she's included some of my favourites. I don't understand why people on here have it out for Fiona - jealousy?

Why would anyone be jealous of that hagiographical hack? She writes arse-licking garbage that makes her look stupid and needy, and which does nothing to enhance Morrissey's reputation either.

i believe most people's sentiments here are that her articles are worse than clickbait. meaning, it's forced and contrived under the guide of "good press". her work comes across as amateurish and too on the nose to get highlighted from camp morrissey. so it's confusing to see how he could even promote dodwell when, in the end, her articles only make him look like really, really sad SEO content.

The eight tracks that Fiona mentions in her blog post are:

I Bury The Living
Israel
Mountjoy
I'm Not A Man
Home Is A Question Mark
I Am Not A Dog On A Chain
Once I Saw The River Clean
Spent The Day In Bed

:)

good question.👌
why dont skinny and radish put their mediocre english skills to
work and write pap on'medium''o_O
🇭🇷>:hammer:

The eight tracks that Fiona mentions in her blog post are:

I Bury The Living
Israel
Mountjoy
I'm Not A Man
Home Is A Question Mark
I Am Not A Dog On A Chain
Once I Saw The River Clean
Spent The Day In Bed

In my opinion: Awful, average, YES, lumpen, awful, awful, YES, decent.

If I had to pick eight:
Mountjoy, Istanbul, Staircase At The University One of Our Own, Girl From Tel-Aviv, My Love I'd Do Anything For You, Once I Saw The River Clean, My Hurling Days Are Done.

She can f*** right off for calling Springsteen cynical in his feelings about the working class.
Springsteen is epitome of 'the Limousine liberal'. He flies private jets, sent his kids to private schools but likes to lecture us plebs on climate change and the 'power of community'. What a toxic wanker. You remember his Super Bowl ad don't you - where he took corporate money to promote ...er unity. The man is a monumental hypocrite - he's part of the reason Trump was elected - people are sick and tired of people like The Boss blowing their woke. elitist snot all over them.

Nah sorry my duck here is the real 8

Nah sorry my duck here is the real 8:
1. I wish you lonley
2. Never Again Will I Be A Twin
3. Neil Cassidy Drops Dead
4. My Love I'd do Anything For You
5.Istanbul
6. Jacky Stage
7. Home is a ?
8. Earth is the Loneliest
Ah maybe swap 7 and 8 for darling I hug and hurling days. No I have changed my mind again goodnight and thank you

While reading, I noticed a significant lyric change in HIAQM. So, is it his face or his waist that the other person's legs are wrapped around tightly? I thought, officially, it was his face...

Fiona is such a dull person and we keep saying it but its the fact that Moz ONLY has the likes of sam and fiona around that shows how spent he is .

Its s shame, as i think , the magic is still there . but when you only have no marks like this representing you , you have had it

He used to have Brand , a load of music and cultural speakers etc etc speaking highly of him
Now he only has two people who are hired hands.
Its beyond embarrassing .
As bad as Sam is , as shit as he is, he is related and it;s kinda nice moz is close to his family but Fiona knows nothing about anything , especially the working class and music and art .
Yet he is happy to have her shame his name in this way . Its also obvious that he is feeding her talking points.

He really is drifting further and further away from credibility

Anyone can write on Medium, so why don'

Fiona is such a dull person and we keep saying it but its the fact that Moz ONLY has the likes of sam and fiona around that shows how spent he is .

Its s shame, as i think , the magic is still there . but when you only have no marks like this representing you , you have had it

He used to have Brand , a load of music and cultural speakers etc etc speaking highly of him
Now he only has two people who are hired hands.
Its beyond embarrassing .
As bad as Sam is , as shit as he is, he is related and it;s kinda nice moz is close to his family but Fiona knows nothing about anything , especially the working class and music and art .
Yet he is happy to have her shame his name in this way . Its also obvious that he is feeding her talking points.

He really is drifting further and further away from credibility
Stop following him then easy

Yes I posted this on page 2. It is incorrect. It is face.
Thanks, Geoffrey. I stopped reading somewhere on page 1, for the obvious reasons. So, does it actually say 'face' on the lyric sheet of the album? I havent looked it up yet.

More negativity on this site than a Greek Economy Report be happy Moz is still here creating fantastic music.
Yeah, but he ain't, mate. It's turgid collaborators-by-numbers, and it's shit. Why do you think it doesn't sell? Is it because it's shit, or is it because no one likes music by bigots?

The notion that Springsteen's relationship to the working class is cynical while Morrissey's lyrics to "Spent the Day in Bed" are insightful is just too funny. Fiona has no clue what she's talking about, which makes her a great spokesperson for Morrissey in 2021.

Yeah, but he ain't, mate. It's turgid collaborators-by-numbers, and it's shit. Why do you think it doesn't sell? Is it because it's shit, or is it because no one likes music by bigot

Yeah, but he ain't, mate. It's turgid collaborators-by-numbers, and it's shit. Why do you think it doesn't sell? Is it because it's shit, or is it because no one likes music by bigots?
Each to their own. I don't like many things, and if I don't like something I don't devote time to it. If I feel low I just watch clips of Birmingham City getting hammered to cheer me up and listen to music I like. Its an easy life.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom