Fiona Dodwell: "Eight Tracks That Prove Morrissey Is As Great As He’s Ever Been" (June 23, 2021)

1_WE-wCbkOH4b4KLi1i629yw.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Aww, man, not again. Stop already

Going from strength to strength, eh? Maybe someone should tell the buying public

And the analysis, such as it is, is grade-A turd polishing. Wonder why few people share her, err, view? I mean, they'd be selling like hot-cakes, right?

I didn't read a single word of what she wrote but I like the selection, although there are some glaring omissions.

Yet more sycophantic bum-licking from Dodwell. Doesn't this woman's tongue ever get tired?! :rolleyes:

It is so utterly sycophantic, it cannot be regarded as a serious piece of music journalism.
Pretty much anyone can publish on Medium, so despite her attempts to portray herself as a serious journalist, she's just another armchair pundit with a laptop.

Aww, man, not again. Stop already

Going from strength to strength, eh? Maybe someone should tell the buying public

And the analysis, such as it is, is grade-A turd polishing. Wonder why few people share her, err, view? I mean, they'd be selling like hot-cakes, right?

:crazy:
' can someone explain what it means when
the one cuck kicks the ball to the other cuck?'
:lbf:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

:lbf:

good 👁️ fiona, springsteen is a commie cuck:lbf:

🇭🇷>:hammer:
Nice to see your finally flying your native flag,
Now you’ve qualified for the last 16.
We’re you all gathered in the chiefs hut to listen to it on MW radio?
Bet you were all drinking moonshine under the stars , dancing around a large fire with one of your
“Siblings “ being sacrificed .

Sure Enough, The Dodwell Rings Again

Pretty much anyone can publish on Medium, so despite her attempts to portray herself as a serious journalist, she's just another armchair pundit with a laptop.
Does her "journalism" gain any traction outside the website she writes for or fan related websites?
BTW, in the current edition of the UK adult comic VIZ, there is a strip about the metal band Slayer that ends up featuring Morrissey. Its not flattering and I bet its seen by more people in the UK than Dodwell's load of old tut.

What's the odds that Dodwell has already has an article titled 'Why Bonfire of Teenagers' is the greatest album ever made' drafted on her laptop, ready to publish, even though she hasn't heard a single note of it yet. :lbf:

so disagree about I Bury the Living, would have included What Kind of People Live in These Houses, instead, or Staircase, or even Oboe Concerto.

What's the odds that Dodwell has already has an article titled 'Why Bonfire of Teenagers' is the greatest album ever made' drafted on her laptop, ready to publish, even though she hasn't heard a single note of it yet. :lbf:

The odds? Very high.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom