Morrissey Central "Flowers & Notes" (August 15, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29227

This is nice to see!

IMG_0230_aivilv.jpg

Flower & Notes

Update:
More floral images added here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your beloved mother is an ascended being now.

She will protect you when you are sleeping.

She will protect you when you are singing.

I love you always. 💗

Last edited:
It's the Eve of the Assumption of Mary today - lots of references to mothers & sons.

I reckon it isn't nice that they will never see her funeral or be put where her real house was, but that's how the California Son estate wants it.
I reckon really you people have to be the most delusional people in the world. This Airbnb was used during photo shoots in the early 90's and then the typical fantasy started by Brittish people that the California Son lived there and then his mom. Don't disgrace the California Mom's life by saying this was her house. She hated Brittin and loved the sun of L.A., just look at the photo that the California Son decided to post you dumbshits inn nnn nnn nn n n n it.

I reckon it isn't nice that they will never see her funeral or be put where her real house was, but that's how the California Son estate wants it.
I reckon really you people have to be the most delusional people in the world. This Airbnb was used during photo shoots in the early 90's and then the typical fantasy started by Brittish people that the California Son lived there and then his mom. Don't disgrace the California Mom's life by saying this was her house. She hated Brittin and loved the sun of L.A., just look at the photo that the California Son decided to post you dumbshits inn nnn nnn nn n n n it.

You were once funny, now you're a disgrace. Shown your true colours here, its over for you Aztec.

Last edited:
🙌

Beautiful Croatian flowers:

:clapping::clapping:
croatian-crest-2.jpg

for Elizabeth
and Moz

and Moz

my deepest condolence and respect for lady elizabeth anne dwyer.

may her soul rest in peace.

817%2B9JoJlcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I reckon whatever intern thought of this is going to get the California Son's Dodger season tickets for next year if they allow fans. Great idea keeping the sociopath loonie stalkers in their own country by using an Airbnb as "Flower Central" and not the California Mom's real house in Calabasas inn nnnn nn nn nnn n n it.

The additional floral images post at Central added to the OP.
See:
“the first, full, firm spectrum of time now my hurling days are done and there’s no one to tell and there’s nowhere to run.”

Back
Top Bottom