for anyone who has bought from Sunday magazines......

Oh my :lbf:

I'm glad I finished work early today just for this. I had to go and make a cup of tea earlier because I had that kind of unstoppable laughter looking at the Manning one.

On a side note I have a fashion query for you Cornelius.

Buy Viz each month, it's brilliant.

I'll post some more...

DSC00971.jpg

Oh please please please have a copy of the one where there was a shit porcelain doll....sat with a bottle of bleach, googly eyes....entitled "Mummy, this lemonade tastes funny" :lbf::lbf::lbf:

All time Viz tat classic that.

We also actually have a pair of The Queen Mother's Teeth in the house somewhere!;)

There was a "Biffa Bacon" strip where he kicked the shit out of some poor bespectacled lad clad in a "The Smiths" t-shirt...aeons ago...

Oh please please please have a copy of the one where there was a shit porcelain doll....sat with a bottle of bleach, googly eyes....entitled "Mummy, this lemonade tastes funny" :lbf::lbf::lbf:

All time Viz tat classic that.

We also actually have a pair of The Queen Mother's Teeth in the house somewhere!;)

can't do better than this crappy scan gaggies..

lemonade.jpg

There was a "Biffa Bacon" strip where he kicked the shit out of some poor bespectacled lad clad in a "The Smiths" t-shirt...aeons ago...

Dashed if I can find any trace of it on the web, but I'm sure there's a "photo-love" style story in which bespectacled, daffodil-wielding "Morris E. Smith" has a minor difference with his girlfriend and somewhat overreacts by hanging himself.

Dashed if I can find any trace of it on the web, but I'm sure there's a "photo-love" style story in which bespectacled, daffodil-wielding "Morris E. Smith" has a minor difference with his girlfriend and somewhat overreacts by hanging himself.

It's a pretty old one. I'll try and get rummaging amongst me mags..

Back
Top Bottom