For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

I was thinking if John Lennon was still alive he might of become friends with Morrissey. Morrissey was saying he has lost some high-profile friends. I don't think John Lennon would give up on people that easily when the going gets tough. There seems to be so much rejection and hurt. Rejection always hurts really badly like physical pain and it can make depression and anxiety worse. No true friend would do that.
Morrissey wouldn't want to be friends with John Lennon though because, he'd say, Yoko Ono eats cats or whatever.

Is Morrissey friends with Paul McCartney? Paul McCartney was in The Beatles with John Lennon. The Beatles were from Liverpool. Liverpool and Manchester United are big footballing rivals from the north-west of England. Do you think Paul McCartney would do sex to Morrissey? Paul's second marriage didn't work out. I'm glad Morrissey has never got married.

🤒
you shouldnt have commie friends, theyll stab you at the drop of a hat, and claim they did it
for the class struggle or because mao or trotsky told them to or some similar absurdity :hammer:
Nerak was saying she was brought up by Communists in that environment and that was why she affection for it. I don't have any Communist friends. What do you think of John Lennon?

Nerak was saying she was brought up by Communists in that environment and that was why she affection for it. I don't have any Communist friends. What do you think of John Lennon?
I meant that was why Nerak *has* affection for Communism. It was a typo.

🤒
you shouldnt have commie friends, theyll stab you at the drop of a hat, and claim they did it
for the class struggle or because mao or trotsky told them to or some similar absurdity :hammer:
Vegan Cro Spirit what do you think about John Lennon?

Rejection hurts so badly it is like physical pain. Rejection feels like pain in the chest. It makes depression and anxiety worse. I cry a lot privately about it.

Morrissey wouldn't want to be friends with John Lennon though because, he'd say, Yoko Ono eats cats or whatever.

Is Morrissey friends with Paul McCartney? Paul McCartney was in The Beatles with John Lennon. The Beatles were from Liverpool. Liverpool and Manchester United are big footballing rivals from the north-west of England. Do you think Paul McCartney would do sex to Morrissey? Paul's second marriage didn't work out. I'm glad Morrissey has never got married.
Sir Paul McCartney's third wife is Nancy Shevell. Paul's second wife Heather wasn't good to him in the end and she said some strange things in the press. Not heard anything about her recently. Paul's first wife Linda McCartney (who has sadly died) came under a lot of criticism to start with when she first married Paul but people then started to warm towards her when they saw that their love for each other was real.

Sir Paul McCartney is straight he is heterosexual. I'm sure he is loyal and faithful to his wife Nancy Shevell. I can't see him committing adultery with anyone.

Sir Paul McCartney and his late first wife Linda were known as vegetarians. Maybe Morrissey can relate to their love for animals and the vegetarian/vegan diet and animal rights activism. I heard that Morrissey sometimes wears Stella McCartney shoes which are vegan. Stella McCartney is a daughter of Paul and Linda.

I think Morrissey likes the late John Lennon and his second wife Yoko Ono because he wore their badge/button. Yoko Ono is Japanese not Chinese and she has lived for years in the USA. I don't know what she eats but it is probably quite healthy didn't they used to be into the macrobiotic diet.

Sir Paul McCartney's third wife is Nancy Shevell. Paul's second wife Heather wasn't good to him in the end and she said some strange things in the press. Not heard anything about her recently. Paul's first wife Linda McCartney (who has sadly died) came under a lot of criticism to start with when she first married Paul but people then started to warm towards her when they saw that their love for each other was real.

Sir Paul McCartney is straight he is heterosexual. I'm sure he is loyal and faithful to his wife Nancy Shevell. I can't see him committing adultery with anyone.

Sir Paul McCartney and his late first wife Linda were known as vegetarians. Maybe Morrissey can relate to their love for animals and the vegetarian/vegan diet and animal rights activism. I heard that Morrissey sometimes wears Stella McCartney shoes which are vegan. Stella McCartney is a daughter of Paul and Linda.

I think Morrissey likes the late John Lennon and his second wife Yoko Ono because he wore their badge/button. Yoko Ono is Japanese not Chinese and she has lived for years in the USA. I don't know what she eats but it is probably quite healthy didn't they used to be into the macrobiotic diet.
It's always you, isn't it, Andrea?

Vegan Cro Spirit what do you think about John Lennon?

Rejection hurts so badly it is like physical pain. Rejection feels like pain in the chest. It makes depression and anxiety worse. I cry a lot privately about it.

Lennon was a commie yet lived in capitalist luxury :hammer:
instead of giving his money to the oppressed classes.:mad:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom