For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/forbritain/pages/392/attachments/original/1553543937/For_Britain_Mini-Manifesto_March_2019.pdf?1553543937&ved=2ahUKEwi5_pv14Y3wAhUFolwKHRT5DIUQFjABegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw1AZEwQC4awvztFnMU0noQR

You are a total f***ing liar. Please see the manifesto at the above link dated March 2019 i.e. well before he wore their ugly badge. I remember looking it up at the time in utter disbelief that Morrissey would lend his support to this crap. The Conservatives wouldn't go anywhere near these policies these days. For Britain are massively to their right. The way you bend the truth in a desperate and delusional attempt to clear Morrissey of any wrongdoing is chilling.
Dude...let it go. Nerak is obviously aiming for a job, checking her messages every hour if someone from Morrissey's team contacting her so she can offer her "professional experience", after 30 years of the local village cultural centre in Crapshire. If it worked for Fiona Dodwell.....

This is from her speech:

View attachment 71322

She mentions Islam obsessively but has widened it to all non-Europeans.

The nominal religion of your parents doesn't mean you're going to share the same beliefs or the churches would be packed with biological Christians.

:crazy:

the NOMINAL religion of you parents? ?
your parents have different religious modes? your parents are muslim but nominally, for
the purpose of church catholic?:crazy:

and the kids are not going to do what?:crazy:

skinny needs to send someone to check the algorithms:rolleyes:

churches being packed with non christian peeps currently:crazy:

Dude...let it go. Nerak is obviously aiming for a job, checking her messages every hour if someone from Morrissey's team contacting her so she can offer her "professional experience", after 30 years of the local village cultural centre in Crapshire. If it worked for Fiona Dodwell.....

I'm not old enough for 30 years of experience.

They didn't have a finished manifesto at the time. When I checked it was evolving bullet points on one of the pages.

She was asking for suggestions for things she could put in her next manifesto in a YouTube video a few weeks back sounding clueless.

It wasn't up on their site.

Not that many supporters actually read a manifesto. They go by the policies that have caught their eye.
It wasn't up on their site? Prove it you desperate, dishonest lying shit. You are an absolute liar in serious danger of losing what little credibility you still have round here. Of course it was up there. I f***ing read it and then commented on it on this very website. Do you want me to dig out the posts?

It wasn't up on their site? Prove it you desperate, dishonest lying shit. You are an absolute liar in serious danger of losing what little credibility you still have round here. Of course it was up there. I f***ing read it and then commented on it on this very website. Do you want me to dig out the posts?

I didn't find the link - either way it's not a proper election manifesto, it's a pamphlet.

Not that many supporters actually read a manifesto. They go by the policies that have caught their eye.
Moz is without question, For Britain's most powerful advocate in the public eye.

With that level of endorsement, you would hope that he had actually read about their policies and was comfortable with what they stand for.

Moz is without question, For Britain's most powerful advocate in the public eye.

With that level of endorsement, you would hope that he had actually read about their policies and was comfortable with what they stand for.
A quick visit to archive.org will allow anyone to view snapshots of For Britain's website as far back as 2017. The entire thing, from the get-go, is focused on the specter of Sharia Law and ending the "Islamisation" of the UK.

A manifesto is just advertising for an election. The policies change. And aren't binding.

Her party constitution - which is their core values - is fairly innocuous. But it does reveal it's basically a vanity project.

"We're proud to stand with Morrissey"

Statement from AMW / For Britain re: Morrissey / Simpsons.

I believe we're approaching the 5th layer of hell...
FWD.

Just a quick observation: Keeping Britain for the British because it secures the sanctities the culture, the land, and the British way of life. Wow! I heard the same message coming from the KKK in the South US. Is your culture and way of life so fragile that a group of brown or black people could sweep it away? Calm down!

“THERE’S ONLY ONE HUMAN RACE, MANY FACES, EVERYBODY BELONGS HERE”

#James and Benny, 2021 and beyond.

4ck for Britain and 4ck Morrissey :handpointup:

BtBB 🇬🇧:knife:

“THERE’S ONLY ONE HUMAN RACE, MANY FACES, EVERYBODY BELONGS HERE”

#James and Ket 2021 and beyond.

4ck for Britain and 4ck Benny :handpointup:

kS :cool:

Confused. Com :eek:
Rock up at his performances with the For Britain Trident logo and he gets his security to eject you.
”get out ! You’re not wanted ! We don’t need you ! Turn the lights up ! Go ! Go ! We don’t need you ! Go ! Go !”
Its all there in the archives. Check it out kids, don’t be fooled.

#Quill Uncle ;)

#4ck Quilloughby :handpointup::handpointup::handpointup:

BtBB 🇬🇧:knife:

Just a quick observation: Keeping Britain for the British because it secures the sanctities the culture, the land, and the British way of life. Wow! I heard the same message coming from the KKK in the South US. Is your culture and way of life so fragile that a group of brown or black people could sweep it away? Calm down!
:rolleyes:
is this melvin or biggayvelcro???:lbf:

I pointed out the image as it seemed particularly chosen. I even denoted 'salute-looking' to give it clarity. It is obviously clenched and may have 'left' connotations, but why that was used instead of a casual singing image or promo photo was more the point (and yes, this is replying to more than one point/person).
FWD.
Defiance.

cautious and calculating you must be, Moz is not time to throw any material, the wise time will tell you when, you will see everything will be well serene and safe Moz !!! I send you a lot of love love love love

There is nothing in that to suggest he contacted her.

She was proud to have no celebrity support a few weeks ago.

She's reacting to the press.
Everything is suspicious except Morrissey's attitudes

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom