For Sale" Smiths 7'"s

No Place Like Rome

Hand in Glove (mcr address)
Hand in Glove (lnd address)
This Charming Man
What Difference Does It Make? (Terrence Stamp)
What Difference Does It Make? (Morrissey)
Hand in Glove (Sandie Shaw)
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now (holland)*
William, It Was Really Nothing
William, It Was Really Nothing (billie whitelaw)*
William, It Was Really Nothing (italy)
How Soon Is Now?
How Soon Is Now? (lilac sleeve)
That Joke Isn't Funny
Barbarism Begins At Home (italy)*
Barbarism Begins At Home (germany)
Shakespears Sister
The Boy With A Thorn
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Bigmouth Strikes Again (Holland)
Panic
Ask
Ask (germany)
Sheila Take A Bow
Sheila Take A Bow (germany, grey vinyl)
Shoplifters
Shoplifters (germany, black vinyl)
Girlfriend In A Coma
I Started Something *
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me *
Stop Me, (germany, white vinyl)
Stop Me, (germany, yellow)
Stop Me, (australlia)
This Charming Man (1992, wea)*
How Soon Is Now (1992, wea)
There is A Light (1992, wea)*

All in in great condition. The ones with * are unplayed.

Anyone who's had stuff from me before, call me.......anyone else, do as you wish.:)

Last edited:
All those are original releases on rough trade/line etc etc.

I understand that my friend. But, with them "re-releasing" the 7"box set a little ways back, w/some of these included, it would kind of lower the price on yours or anyone else's, would it not? What I mean is, no disrespect to you, but, you could probably get the entire box set for probably the cost of 2 of your singles?

See what I mean about stuff losing value? Not your fault. But, the new singles are made on better/higher quality vinyl. I would rather have them on the better vinyl, than the older stuff, Unless you find a completist who has to have the originals? This is why I don't like some of these new "releases" they're doing.

Ask (germany, clear vinyl)

Is this really 7" ?
Thanks
Matti

I understand that my friend. But, with them "re-releasing" the 7"box set a little ways back, w/some of these included, it would kind of lower the price on yours or anyone else's, would it not? What I mean is, no disrespect to you, but, you could probably get the entire box set for probably the cost of 2 of your singles?

See what I mean about stuff losing value? Not your fault. But, the new singles are made on better/higher quality vinyl. I would rather have them on the better vinyl, than the older stuff, Unless you find a completist who has to have the originals? This is why I don't like some of these new "releases" they're doing.

I know which I'd prefer, but I don't know the combination to the safe.

You don't really understand collecting do you?

Hello - I am interested in buying

Stop Me, (germany, white vinyl)
Stop Me, (germany, yellow)
Stop Me, (australlia)
How Soon Is Now? (lilac sleeve)

Let me know your thoughts...
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom