Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

Voodoo Doll

I have just received a load of tickets after my multiple requests back in Feb when Moz was on! Ah well, better late than never. Does anyone know how to find out the line up? I have tix for 14th & 18th June - I have googled it but nothing seems to be showing up yet. Shame I didnt bag the Take That episode - could have made a packet :D If I find out who is on and we dont want to go then anyone who wants the tickets can have them...

I have just received a load of tickets after my multiple requests back in Feb when Moz was on! Ah well, better late than never. Does anyone know how to find out the line up? I have tix for 14th & 18th June - I have googled it but nothing seems to be showing up yet. Shame I didnt bag the Take That episode - could have made a packet :D If I find out who is on and we dont want to go then anyone who wants the tickets can have them...

I got them for the 18th :( will wait and see who it will be!

The show to be aired on 19th June has Matthew Fox (from Lost), David Mitchell and Robert Webb and the return of Blur on it. Not a bad line-up. :thumb:

Its the 16th and the 18th I've got. He doesnt usually do filming on Tuesday so one of them must be for the week after and he's on holiday or something. If thats right then I guess it's impossible to find out which way around they will do the filming. So that makes 2 for Tuesday 16th and 3 for Thursday 18th if anyone wants them. Unless they move take that and I can sell them on ebay for £1000 :lbf:

Its the 16th and the 18th I've got. He doesnt usually do filming on Tuesday so one of them must be for the week after and he's on holiday or something. If thats right then I guess it's impossible to find out which way around they will do the filming. So that makes 2 for Tuesday 16th and 3 for Thursday 18th if anyone wants them. Unless they move take that and I can sell them on ebay for £1000 :lbf:

tout.

:lbf: We obviously all had the same idea back in March, because I going on the 18th too!:lbf:

I wonder how many more Moz fans will be there?

Maybe we can take over the beeb! :D

I'm happy we're finally going to get Wossy's show in the U.S., later this month on BBC America. From the clips I've seen on YouTube, he's really funny. His interview with Daniel Radcliffe was hilarious.

:lbf: We obviously all had the same idea back in March, because I going on the 18th too!:lbf:

I wonder how many more Moz fans will be there?

Maybe we can take over the beeb! :D

Did you go when Moz was on? If you havent been, its very long (about 3 hours) with a dreadful comedian on in between and in a huge aircraft hangar of a place thats freezing cold. Take a coat and your ipod or a book ;) Ive talked myself out of it now. Let me know if anyone wants the tix, you can have them (for nowt of course).

Back
Top Bottom