Friday tickets available on Seetickets now...!

i love you!

Urgh, temptation. But no, no, no, it would be silly.. train tickets. No. :(

Buggering hell!
I've got 2 seated ones, WANT TO STAND

Does anyone want 2 seats then, face value to anyone off here? No rip offs!

Arrrrrrrrgh!

Its broked! Waited ages and ages for the order thingy to work and now I am on the phone to bloody See Tickets now trying to sort it out :( :( :(

"your order could not be processed"

WTF!

Arrrrrrrrgh!

Its broked! Waited ages and ages for the order thingy to work and now I am on the phone to bloody See Tickets now trying to sort it out :( :( :(

"your order could not be processed"

WTF!

I had to do it twice, the site still says tickets are available :)

You could try Megabus or are they equally expensive because it's now so close?

Thanks, they're much more reasonable (£24.50) but I still shouldn't. I think the 'rents wouldn't be so keen on me spending money we don't really have, especially since I'm going to all the London shows next week.. Urgh. :(

Just spoke to the man at See Tickets
Their order system is definitely broken at the minute and I said "that doesn't help when you have just released standing tickets for Morrissey on Friday!"

But he did say "ah but that means nobody will be able to get them at the minute"

And to call back or try again in a couple of hours!

Waaaaaaaaa!

Other half is on phone trying to flog our seats and here's me trying to get standing....it's all too hairy!

Absurd you could get train tickets for £22 if you get London Midland only tickets (Super Off Peak).

I'm glad they've released more tickets.

It'll feck off those feckers over on Ebay who buy to make profit and don't even want to go themselves.....

they are all gone!!!! aaaarrrrgggghhhh i am never going to get one. does anyone have a spare standing ticket for fri or sat at the apollo?? please PM me if you do. please....

They aren't... I can still buy one.

Back
Top Bottom