Frink Thread Fight Club -

I don't believe I can PROVE that souls exist because anyone asking for proof wants to actuially see it and souls are felt individually. Every soul-feeling experience is different to every person, it's not easily definable. Say you're a mom and you feel your child is in some sort of distress then run to his room and find that he is, that's a soul experience. It's like an intuition in a way. As far as soul mates go, Morrissey touches on it in a round-a-bout way in this Hot Press article a couple of years ago. He poopoos marriage as form of boxing people in and defining them, but in the end is not object to the idea that one does ultimately spend their life looking for their mate, their soul mate if you will. I feel safe in taking the liberty of adding "soulmate" to that equation because in the final sentence, he states that that dance of finding one's mate leads you, you don't lead it. I believe he is talking about that intuition that something, someone is out there calling to him and in return, he calls back on stage.

"It seems to me that people are compelled to pair-off, mainly due to companionship and really nothing else, and even then it doesn't work. Marriage is a business exchange - you do this for me and I'll do that for you. People who are married are also easy to govern by the state, so this is why marriage is shoved in our faces as being the ideal. On the other hand, people who remain single into their 30s and 40s are a social threat in several ways. Having a wife or a family is always viewed as a man's weak spot, whereas if he's 44 and unattached, he's a mystery.

But if we ever come across two people who have been married for decades we're usually amazed. It's like peering at a strange headless species. People like me prove that you can survive without romance, even though you end up a bit unbalanced and you tend to argue with your own reflection. If you can manage to find someone who loves you and whom you love then it strikes me as an absolute miracle, and you should hang on to that person, and you have no control over who that person might be. It leads you, you don't lead it."

Watch this video. That "strange headless species" is Troubled Joe, the very soul who torments Morrissey, calls to him. The mystical timezone is his dance with his soulmate. He takes a knee and sings to the frontrow, but closes his eyes. They aren't his soulmate, his soulmate is in his head, that's why he pats it when he says he thinks he's in love. When he refers to his father, it could allude to God who directs his soulmate elsewhere, but he declares his strength to his soulmate, unifying them as not being weak and succombing to that which weak people so often do, earthly delight. He dances with this soul and incidently, in this particular case, he's the woman hung by her neck. At the end of this clip he asks the audience if he was ever singing? Is this to be cute? Perhaps. Or rather he knows or senses that he's more than one person, a vessel for a lovestruck ghost calling to her equal.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNPCB3zKzFA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fNPCB3zKzFA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I love this CG. I think it's beautiful.:)

Does that mean the more willing we are to admit we can't be sure, the less likely we are to feel threatened by other peoples opinions?
:confused:
Do we come here to test our understanding of reality?
To seek new truths? To convince others we know better?
Or to reassure ourselves that since no-one can fully agree, there's no reason to suppose we are'nt probably right? :confused:

If I were to mock another poster, would it do anyone any good?

Why are we here at all???? :confused::eek::squiffy::(

Who's Morrissey?

There's very little that anyone can entirely "prove" without a shadow of a doubt: God, CG's symbols, politics, 2+2=4, the existence of the outside world, etc. All can be doubted.

However, that's an unrealistically high bar to set, one that blocks you from proving just about anything true. Just because you can't prove God or CG 100% doesn't mean that you then have to believe and support it. You can offer up valid supporting evidence and opinions. You assume that the outside world and its people probably exist so that you can go out to the grocery store, choose your favorite political candidate and religion, bother to make friends, learn mathematics, etc.

And saying you don't believe CG is Morrissey's soulmate and that her symbols are a sign of a psychological abnormality does not mean that you hate CG or want bad things for her. Nor does it prove you have your mind closed to extraordinary things.

CG herself doesn't seem to entirely enjoy this job, she says she doesn't like how it makes people think she's crazy. She "needs" to tell these stories, is compelled, it's a compulsion. She feels she's been told to do this, for years, with no end in sight.

For me personally, I look at the symbols and connections CG reveals and I think to myself, I don't see how or why it would be someone's job to tell that story, or how anything changes by telling or not telling that story. Presumably someone would be given that job to reveal some truth or advice that in some way changes or benefits people to know. I don't see how telling some of these stories does much to change or benefit people. That's why I personally feel it unlikely this is a job CG was given, or that the symbols were put there intentionally by Moz or anyone else, to do or change anything.

And I can't believe it's so hard and takes so many words to get people here to respect the validity of this viewpoint... to acknowledge that it's possible CG might have a psychological issue. I'm not asking you to agree, but some of you seem to think there's absolutely no chance this viewpoint has any merit at all.

Last edited:
There's very little that anyone can entirely "prove" without a shadow of a doubt: God, CG's symbols, politics, 2+2=4, the existence of the outside world, etc. All can be doubted.

However, that's an unrealistically high bar to set, one that blocks you from proving just about anything true. Just because you can't prove God or CG 100% doesn't mean that you then have to believe and support it. You can offer up valid supporting evidence and opinions. You assume that the outside world and its people probably exist so that you can go out to the grocery store, choose your favorite political candidate and religion, bother to make friends, learn mathematics, etc.

And saying you don't believe CG is Morrissey's soulmate and that her symbols are a sign of a psychological abnormality does not mean that you hate CG or want bad things for her. Nor does it prove you have your mind closed to extraordinary things.

CG herself doesn't seem to entirely enjoy this job, she says she doesn't like how it makes people think she's crazy. She "needs" to tell these stories, is compelled, it's a compulsion. She feels she's been told to do this, for years, with no end in sight.

For me personally, I look at the symbols and connections CG reveals and I think to myself, I don't see how or why it would be someone's job to tell that story, or how anything changes by telling or not telling that story. Presumably someone would be given that job to reveal some truth or advice that in some way changes or benefits people to know. I don't see how telling some of these stories does much to change or benefit people. That's why I personally feel it unlikely this is a job CG was given, or that the symbols were put there intentionally by Moz or anyone else, to do or change anything.

And I can't believe it's so hard and takes so many words to get people here to respect the validity of this viewpoint... to acknowledge that it's possible CG might have a psychological issue. I'm not asking you to agree, but some of you seem to think there's absolutely no chance this viewpoint has any merit at all.
TL;DR

This is all coming from a "man" that will be replaced by a Morrissey cardboard cut out in the future.

Next.

Does that mean the more willing we are to admit we can't be sure, the less likely we are to feel threatened by other peoples opinions?
:confused:
Do we come here to test our understanding of reality?
To seek new truths? To convince others we know better?
Or to reassure ourselves that since no-one can fully agree, there's no reason to suppose we are'nt probably right? :confused:

If I were to mock another poster, would it do anyone any good?

Why are we here at all???? :confused::eek::squiffy::(

Who's Morrissey?
Are we all floating in space?

I for one, am tired of reading the attacks on CG.
Why do the collective lot of you feel compelled to respond to her posts by telling her she can't prove this or she can't prove that and she must have a mental disorder. Why don't you just quit reading what she writes? Why do feel you need to "save" her by trying to humiliate her on this forum?
It's a personal attack, and aren't you against those?

I have a rather valid viewpoint of my own. I believe that you and your wife are fat largely because you don't exercise enough. I think you're obsessed with food, Morrissey, and the internet.
Now will posting my viewpoint change things? No.
Is it hurtful? Maybe.
Do you get my point? I hope so.
Leave CG alone.

Why do the collective lot of you feel compelled to respond to her posts by telling her she can't prove this or she can't prove that and she must have a mental disorder. Why don't you just quit reading what she writes? Why do feel you need to "save" her by trying to humiliate her on this forum?

I have a rather valid viewpoint of my own. I believe that you and your wife are fat largely because you don't exercise enough. I think you're obsessed with food, Morrissey, and the internet.
Is it hurtful? Maybe.
Leave CG alone.
Troubleluvsme, ilu. My thoughts exactly.

Richard Simmons is here to help.
richardsimmonswonder.gif

jamescagney, I recall you ordering people to put you and someone attached to you on ignore in order not to see your posts or respond to them. Why aren't you following your own advice?

Is it hurtful? Maybe.
Leave CG alone.

51Z58u2hAJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I like it when Real Talk happens.

*plays A-Team theme song*

LOLOLOL!! You all make me laugh! :laughing:

Troubleluvsme: let me remind you of who started this thread in the Pigsty and why you did it:

Find something like licking sweaty pieces of Morrissey's shirt Bat Shit Crazy?
Then post and discuss it here.

Don't pollute the Frink Thread. :thumb:

You've made So Low this way. You aren't against personal attacks. You LOVE personal attacks. You're against personal attacks against your friends. Well, you reap what you sow. And you love it. You can't stop it. You make all your posts in the Pigsty. You love stirring shit up. We wouldn't even be here in this thread, had you not started it yourself.

If you want to attack me (and so clearly you do), don't be a hypocrite. Don't feign upset when you or your friends get "attacked" (though what I posted about CG can hardly be considered an attack). If you really didn't like attacks on So Low, you wouldn't do it yourself all. the. time.

Maybe I would leave CG alone, if I thought you would leave me alone. But you won't. So I won't.

Oh, and if you recall, CG is getting what she deserves, because she wouldn't stop badmouthing her friends, both in her blog and here on So Low.

Last edited:

Troubleluvsme: let me remind you of who started this thread in the Pigsty and why you did it:

You've made So Low this way. You aren't against personal attacks. You LOVE personal attacks. You're against personal attacks against your friends. Well, you reap what you sow. And you love it. You can't stop it. You make all your posts in the Pigsty. You love stirring shit up. We wouldn't even be here in this thread, had you not started it yourself.

If you want to attack me (and so clearly you do), don't be a hypocrite. Don't feign upset when you or your friends get "attacked" (though what I posted about CG can hardly be considered an attack). If you really didn't like attacks on So Low, you wouldn't do it yourself all. the. time.

Maybe I would leave CG alone, if I thought you would leave me alone. But you won't. So I won't.

Oh, and if you recall, CG is getting what she deserves, because she wouldn't stop badmouthing her friends, both in her blog and here on So Low.

The usual double standards from you, jc.

Ever read Orwell?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

*gets out toast and grits*

The three days you weren't present were the nicest three days we had here in a LONG time. Don't you realize that you and your thick wife are like two giant cancers that ruin our fun here? I know that woman is going to put down her raw cookie dough and post something like "JAMES! I TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING TO THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE BELOW YOU! AND CAN YOU COME TO THE NEXT ROOM TO TIE MY SHOES, I CAN'T REACH MY FEET." It's like "Bitch, please. Get a bell or something to summon that passive aggressive ass!"

No, bitch. You LOVE the attacks against you and your wife. You enjoy bullying CG and what you are doing is being a bully. You have no value here. So really, stfu and get hobby, Dr. Quinn.

jamescagney, does your wife post all that here because she can't stop chewing her food to tell you in person? Is that how your relationship works? You cook and she eats so you can quiet her down?

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom