Funniest Morrissey 1 liners

The funniest Morrissey one-liner is the one by somebody else.

I reckon at the "50th birthday concert" in liver pool or weeds or whatever foreign shit hole it was in:

"Dude, have I played 45 minutes yet? If we leave now, can I get back home to LA by the time Los Panchos closes, I am dying for some potato tacos with xtra guac bro"

I reckon at the "50th birthday concert" in liver pool or weeds or whatever foreign shit hole it was in:

"Dude, have I played 45 minutes yet? If we leave now, can I get back home to LA by the time Los Panchos closes, I am dying for some potato tacos with xtra guac bro"
The fact that you keep churning out your mind numbingly dull fan fiction day in and day out for YEARS is a testament to either foolish perseverance or your completely shattered mental health. No one gives a crap about your ramblings and no one ever replies, yet you keep going day after day. I hope you’re as industrious in the other aspects of your life.

The fact that you keep churning out your mind numbingly dull fan fiction day in and day out for YEARS is a testament to either foolish perseverance or your completely shattered mental health. No one gives a crap about your ramblings and no one ever replies, yet you keep going day after day. I hope you’re as industrious in the other aspects of your life.
People like you are the ones that have "shattered mental health". Aztec is the only one that actually speaks the truth on this board and even posts pics that back up what he says, not like pics of Morrissey in the Smiths from 1984 all drugged up on crystal meth and mind control drugs. You are the reason why Morrissey at 61 years old still needs two live in bodyguards at his home in Malibu to protect himself from delusional stalkers who have Morrissey as the star of their fan fiction Dungeon and Dragons fantasy life in some shit hole half a world away from Moz Angeles that are still trying to scrape up enough money from sucking dick and selling everything they own to make it Moz Angeles or god forbid Vegas this summer. You are so lost.

People like you are the ones that have "shattered mental health". Aztec is the only one that actually speaks the truth on this board and even posts pics that back up what he says, not like pics of Morrissey in the Smiths from 1984 all drugged up on crystal meth and mind control drugs. You are the reason why Morrissey at 61 years old still needs two live in bodyguards at his home in Malibu to protect himself from delusional stalkers who have Morrissey as the star of their fan fiction Dungeon and Dragons fantasy life in some shit hole half a world away from Moz Angeles that are still trying to scrape up enough money from sucking dick and selling everything they own to make it Moz Angeles or god forbid Vegas this summer. You are so lost.
Light travels faster than sound.
This is why some people appear bright, Until you hear them speak.

Don’t hold back now! Embrace your sickness! Let it roam free in your mind!

Back
Top Bottom