Galleria Miscellania Redux

Last edited by a moderator:
al_rossi-1.jpg

Oh yeah, I do I went to a gig the other week in Manchester had a great time, the weather was gorgeous. :)

How far is Hull away from Manchester?

I like the thread. The beginning is very human and real. Photos always say more than fancy words ever could.

I have to do some thing about this. Trying to get them in the terabyte HD is time consuming. Once I do that, I don't even know how to get rid of them. Probably goodwill.

image.jpg

This looks modern because she's got fake...........

Alright crystal, just pump the brakes a bit, you got a lot of threads to spread the cool stuff around now.

I like the thread. The beginning is very human and real. Photos always say more than fancy words ever could.

I have to do some thing about this. Trying to get them in the terabyte HD is time consuming. Once I do that, I don't even know how to get rid of them. Probably goodwill.

View attachment 31918

Take them to Amoeba in Berkley and sell/trade them.

View attachment 31918

Might be easier and faster to download them from a torrent site than rip them, unless you're a strict .FLAC quality kinda guy.

As for getting rid of them it might be an idea to check the values of some of the more esoteric titles on eBay completed items search before letting them go for a quid.

Some CDs increase in value substantially just like vinyl. I sold a Fall 1st edition CD for forty quid a few years back. Even now, with the album having been reissued several times you can still get ten or fifteen for it. Same for some DVDs.

Might be easier and faster to download them from a torrent site than rip them, unless you're a strict .FLAC quality kinda guy.

As for getting rid of them it might be an idea to check the values of some of the more esoteric titles on eBay completed items search before letting them go for a quid.

Some CDs increase in value substantially just like vinyl. I sold a Fall 1st edition CD for forty quid a few years back. Even now, with the album having been reissued several times you can still get ten or fifteen for it. Same for some DVDs.

What Fall album was it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to visit my grandad today.

70 years ago he fought on Omaha Beach on D-Day, he was a gunner in the Navy, I'm so proud of him. A true hero to me.

dqrpn5.jpg

I've been to visit my grandad today.

70 years ago he fought on Omaha Beach on D-Day, he was a gunner in the Navy, I'm so proud of him. A true hero to me.

dqrpn5.jpg

That's awesome with his medals. I sorta love that vinyl two-tone queen anne chair too, not gonna lie.

That's awesome with his medals. I sorta love that vinyl two-tone queen anne chair too, not gonna lie.

Thanks Crystal, I had a small tear in my eye today to be fair. It chokes me up seeing a man like that so old and frail now. I love and respect old people, I get along with them better than people my own age.

Back
Top Bottom