George Michael lets us in on a secret

And thanks him first in his book and on the album? And his boyfriend owned a company called Barberism?

Also, isn't it odd that for a supposed "humasexual" who is only attracted to human beans and not types (ie. the mens exclusively), Morrissey seems to have a very definite attraction to a certain type (ie. young lean white skinhead dudes).

Ive said it before but the only way it works for me is if Marr joins Morrissey's current touring band and submits songs for consideration for the new Morrissey solo album. Much as he did with the Cribs (who by the way were never heard of again after Johnny joined)

L M A O ! You've gotta be joking, the tin-pot backing band aren't worthy of smelling one of Johnnys farts you clown.
The bigger question you muppets need to ask is would Johnny Marr want to work with a silly nut job

Benny-the-British-Butcher

L M A O ! You've gotta be joking, the tin-pot backing band aren't worthy of smelling one of Johnnys farts you clown.
The bigger question you muppets need to ask is would Johnny Marr want to work with a silly nut job

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I've always had the impression that Johnny Marr stares at his telephone on a daily basis with tears welling up in his eyes desperately waiting for Morrissey to call before his youthful looks desert him and he can no longer do the sexy guitar god thing onstage without looking like a dinosaur.
Let's face it, if he worked with The Cribs he can't be getting many offers, sad to say...

We all know that Morrissey has been copying George all his life.
Who came out first?
George did!
Who did a canny rap on their songs first?
George did!
(btw Wham Rap > Neal Cassady Drops Dead)
Who put the bovver boot into George Bush on record first?
George did!
They both share a fascination with cottaging (allegedly).
They're both great singers and once great popstars who are experiencing a bit of a downturn in the quality.
They've both been plagued by illness recently and horrible rumours (about the nature of that illness).
Wham! formed before The Smiths and split up first.
Rumours are that George and Andrew are going to be reforming next year (!!!)...

They both share a fascination with cottaging (allegedly).

What an OUTRAGEOUS thing to say! How very dare you. There's nothing 'allegedy' about it.

Anyway, I think Wham! should reform as George Michael and Johnny Marr, whilst Andrew Ridgely can join Moz in the new Smiths.
Everyone's a winner.

His name is Damon, and he is a hairdresser. No, he really is - it's not just an obvious gay cliche joke.

Is he the one who had his hand in Morrissey's back pocket in that pic where Moz is in white denim?

Is he the one who had his hand in Morrissey's back pocket in that pic where Moz is in white denim?

Damon's cute. He has excellent taste.

George made the joke because last week it was rumored Wham! Would be reuniting. Yes he is quite witty. As hard as it is to believe George and Moz are my absolute two favorites. I grew up in the eighties and spent Jr. High switching off wearing Wham!/GM t shirts and Smiths/ Moz t shirts. Yes I am and always was aware of the polar opposites of their personalities and musical styles. I chalk it up to the different sides of my personality. Each performer fulfills something in me.

George made the joke because last week it was rumored Wham! Would be reuniting. Yes he is quite witty. As hard as it is to believe George and Moz are my absolute two favorites. I grew up in the eighties and spent Jr. High switching off wearing Wham!/GM t shirts and Smiths/ Moz t shirts. Yes I am and always was aware of the polar opposites of their personalities and musical styles. I chalk it up to the different sides of my personality. Each performer fulfills something in me.

I agree. Wham! and The Smiths are indeed opposites but equally great and only anally retentive snobs and self-regarding drones argue otherwise!

George Michael is everything Morrissey should aspire to be.

You don't see George all bitter and mean, bullying people for no reason and blaming the Royal family for poor album sales.

Compared to George Michael, Morrissey looks like a right twat.

Hi Eric,
When i read all your comments, i have a question to you why are you so frustrated ?

Bands. There needs to be equality for a band to be a band. When it goes the band is no longer a band. Moz isn't *in* a band, he has a band. A reunited Smiths wouldn't *be* a band. Moz and Marr though - different story. Equals. It needs another chapter.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom