Glamorous glue reissue?

Wonder if they will use the sleeve that was planned but scrapped in the 90s?

From the USA Your Arsenal Tour programme:
Your%20Arsenal%20USA.JPG

Dave

So, if all confirmed, let us expect another reissue of one of his studio albums at the very beginning of April :rolleyes:
Cheers Moz

Good point. Could be that a Your Arsenal reissue is on the cards- maybe with some previously unreleased tracks? Here's hoping.

Let the excitement begin: new cd/ vinyl sleeves, new tracks, new promo stuff and the official releases of course:D
Cheers Moz

Maybe to coincide with a tour in april/may?

lets hope

Seems odd that someone here found it by chance rather than it being officially announced on TTY though. Hope it's legit - would be out just in time for me to treat myself for my birthday. A remastered You've Had Her and Jack The Ripper would be a lovely present.

Nice video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sod another crap reissue....Morrissey is dead, wake up you lazy son of a bitch

If there was ever a time to pull the " 20 Years On, We're Gonna Play the Whole Damn Album Live Straight Through" card, for me its Your Arsenal. Would love to see that. Imagine THOSE shows??!!

Arsenal All The Way Through, Then....

Satan Rejected My Soul
Sister I'm A Poet
Let the Right One Slip In
Lifegaurd On Duty
Something is Squeezing My Skull
---------
Shoplifters

BOOK IT!

Ha, it's expected that users hate moderators.

If you don't like Morrissey's work, you should start your own 'Smiths reunite' forum rather than come here to moan about it.

You don't know how to manage a public forum, it'd be good experience for you.

Ha, it's expected that users hate moderators.

If you don't like Morrissey's work, you should start your own 'Smiths reunite' forum rather than come here to moan about it.

You don't know how to manage a public forum, it'd be good experience for you.

I know how the manage a shop though :D
A forum is f*** all compare to that, Kewcumbershitpie

I was just saying this to someone..Though my number one request would be Moz with an orchestra playing Vauxhall and I.

If there was ever a time to pull the " 20 Years On, We're Gonna Play the Whole Damn Album Live Straight Through" card, for me its Your Arsenal. Would love to see that. Imagine THOSE shows??!!

Back
Top Bottom