Good job by the Obama administration -- Ignoring multiple warnings from Russia

Theo

We've now learned that Russia warned both the FBI and the CIA multiple times about the older brother Boston bomber. Somehow, while these warnings were coming in, no one bothered to ask why he went to Russia for 6 months without his wife. They give me a more thorough look over when I come back to the USA than they did this Boston bomber returning from his 6 month trip.

And what is to say about the city of Boston, putting a million people into lock-down at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars and they only caught the young brother bomber when a citizen decided to go outside and have a smoke.

Oh, let me just thank Morrissey for all his kind words for the victims in Boston. Oh, wait, he didn't say a God damned thing. He's busy ranting and raving like a lunatic about Thatcher because apparently Morrissey likes high unemployment rates and people dying from working in coal mines.

We've now learned that Russia warned both the FBI and the CIA multiple times about the older brother Boston bomber. Somehow, while these warnings were coming in, no one bothered to ask why he went to Russia for 6 months without his wife. They give me a more thorough look over when I come back to the USA than they did this Boston bomber returning from his 6 month trip.

And what is to say about the city of Boston, putting a million people into lock-down at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars and they only caught the young brother bomber when a citizen decided to go outside and have a smoke.

Oh, let me just thank Morrissey for all his kind words for the victims in Boston. Oh, wait, he didn't say a God damned thing. He's busy ranting and raving like a lunatic about Thatcher because apparently Morrissey likes high unemployment rates and people dying from working in coal mines.

I think you got into the wrong singer.

Theo, doesn't this story sound vaguely familiar. We've been warned of enemy attacks before 9/11 and Pearl Harbor as well. You're on the right track now but you still think one side can be trusted and the other is evil, when in fact both are for sale to the same bidders and work on the same projects with a bit of a show of partisan drama to keep Rush Limbaugh in business.

321677_533585630022679_1491331223_n.png

943713_537074659673776_647086027_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom