GQ: "A$AP Rocky Is the Prettiest Man Alive" - Morrissey reportedly features on new A$AP Rocky album (May 19, 2021)

"Two new important creative partners are likely to be found on All Smiles. The first is Morrissey.

Morrissey! Rocky, it turns out, is a huge fan, and he's been working remotely with the Pope of Mope over the past year. The former Smiths frontman has been writing, producing, and contributing vocals to the new record, Rocky says. 'Anything you need him to do, he show up and do.'"

Related item:
Media items:

From the Larry King interview in 2015:

"I don't like rap. The voices are always the same."
Moz, in my opinion is correct here with all you’ve posted ...
When I’m in the Gym and all this shite is on full blast it annoys me ..
no melody, no tune it’s all so very empty, soulless , there is as always nothing to it all other than the macho shit....

He's slagged everything including The Ramones.

It doesn't prove your bizarre idea that he's suddenly decided to do something for the optics despite him saying nothing about doing it.
Karen, you’ve got Morrissey on tape very clearly saying the four words “I don’t like rap” yet you still feel the compulsion to play this tired game.

I’m not saying the man couldn’t have had a change of heart over the past few years, maybe he’s been listening to nothing but hip hop over the entire course of the lockdown. But to act like there’s this longstanding precedent of him appreciating it is complete bullshit.

Moz, in my opinion is correct here with all you’ve posted ...
When I’m in the Gym and all this shite is on full blast it annoys me ..
no melody, no tune it’s all so very empty, soulless , there is as always nothing to it all other than the macho shit....

I like rap - but there was/is a lot of homophobia & sexism in it - so there are issues.

There's more scope since Frank Ocean came out.

He's slagged everything including The Ramones.

It doesn't prove your bizarre idea that he's suddenly decided to do something for the optics despite him saying nothing about doing it.
When you look at his career...
He has by now slagged off just about everything and everyone....
There comes a time when you have to think that people hear certain lyrics and think, he’s having a pop at me , so they aren’t interested anymore....

We all know his agenda on here ..
But he’s never been one to openly attract new fans...
You either buy into his agenda , or you don’t.

You go to the concerts or you don’t..

That said he has the tour status of a legend...
I’ve seen many young folk at them because young music lovers will always be attracted to a living legend...

Karen, you’ve got Morrissey on tape very clearly saying the four words “I don’t like rap” yet you still feel the compulsion to play this tired game.

I’m not saying the man couldn’t have had a change of heart over the past few years, maybe he’s been listening to nothing but hip hop over the entire course of the lockdown. But to act like there’s this longstanding precedent of him appreciating it is complete bullshit.

He has appreciated it.

As much as he appreciates anything.

And he's done literally no publicity about Rocky & probably the most we'll ever get is SER posting the stuff we've seen & maybe a wee mention in some interview or random statement.

I mean, this is just patently false. But okay.

It's not false. He wouldn't have mentioned it if he didn't appreciate it & outside of his own immediate inspirations he has slagged off nearly everything.

When you look at his career...
He has by now slagged off just about everything and everyone....
There comes a time when you have to think that people hear certain lyrics and think, he’s having a pop at me , so they aren’t interested anymore....

We all know his agenda on here ..
But he’s never been one to openly attract new fans...
You either buy into his agenda , or you don’t.

You go to the concerts or you don’t..

That said he has the tour status of a legend...
I’ve seen many young folk at them because young music lovers will always be attracted to a living legend...

He's never become a normal celebrity so I think he'll always attract young misfits & anyone who accidentally comes across him & connects with the passion.

Uh I already hear that guy is a rapper, and Morrissey I feel like I'm getting diluted Morrissey se esta diluyendo...noooo Dios!!!

Will you do something with Eminem? I can't believe this! Someone to tell me it's true

He has appreciated it.

As much as he appreciates anything.

And he's done literally no publicity about Rocky & probably the most we'll ever get is SER posting the stuff we've seen & maybe a wee mention in some interview or random statement.
You really are boring . You do this on nearly every topic .
Such a waste of time you are.

"He has appreciated it.

As much as he appreciates anything." such crap. a lie.

Also he doesn't need to say anything he knows when Rocky drops the info , it will get press.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom