Grimsby Auditorium has changed date to June 28th

GRIMSBY SEEMS TO BE POSTPONED

Update Apr. 14, 2011, 9:25 AM PT. Note from Ents24:

Ents24 aren't the only suppliers of tickets for that event, so telling fans to send all tickets back to one location is erroneous. The best move for those affected is to check which company provided them the tickets in the first place and return the tickets to them.
---
EMAIL FROM ENTS24

We've been informed that due to unavoidable scheduling issues
MORRISSEY at Grimsby Auditorium,
Grimsby 24/06/2011 has changed date.

The event will now take place on TUESDAY 28/06/2011. The tickets will
remain valid for the new date or if you prefer, face value refunds are
available if the tickets are returned to us. All refunds will need to be
claimed and tickets received no later than 10 days before the show.

Please return tickets to Ents24, 4th Floor, Norfolk House,
47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham NG1 2AB, with a copy of this E-mail.
Please note that refunds can not be issued if we do not receive your
ticket(s), therefore See recommends you use a secure postal service.
If you haven't received your ticket(s) and you wish to claim a refund,
please contact us at [email protected].

Kind regards, Ents24 Customer Services

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, In 2009 the famous 7 min Liverpool gig! Flight tickets from Amsterdam, car-rental, hotel and a day off.
In 20011 24-6 nog gig. Flight tickets from Amsterdam, car-rental, hotel and a day off.
Next step 28-6 flight tickets from Amsterdam, carrental, hotel and 2 days of.
Whats next?

Which cancellation was more annoying to you? Being left without a gig in 2009 or in 2011?

I am asking, because many of those "regulars" who now complain because they spent money on non-refundable travel and hotel thought it perfectly all right that 3,000 people were left without a concert in 2009 and did not waste a second about other people's non-refundable tavel and hotel back then. In my eyes they are hypocrites, but now it is of course different, because it is them and they thought the small concerts were just for them.

Which cancellation was more annoying to you? Being left without a gig in 2009 or in 2011?

I am asking, because many of those "regulars" who now complain because they spent money on non-refundable travel and hotel thought it perfectly all right that 3,000 people were left without a concert in 2009 and did not waste a second about other people's non-refundable tavel and hotel back then. In my eyes they are hypocrites, but now it is of course different, because it is them and they thought the small concerts were just for them.

I'm not really sure what the point of your comment is - Any Morrissey fan of just a few years standing will have been let down at some point. My only advice to anyone going to see him is 1. Don't travel too far if you can avoid it and 2. If you do travel to see him, try and make it to a venue in a decent town/city.

I went to see him in New York City a few years ago (travelling from Scotland) and he cancelled - I was disappointed for about 10 minutes and then I remembered I was in New York and got over it quite quickly. The same happened in London (twice). This is little consolation for those who have booked for Grimsby.

I do feel pretty pissed off at Morrissey for this - Someone must have known that he was wanted for Glastonbury before announcing his current tour.

It's not quite 'doing a coke advert' but it still smells of sell-out to me. The 'Them's the breaks' reasoning is wearing a bit thin on me.

I'm not really sure what the point of your comment is - Any Morrissey fan of just a few years standing will have been let down at some point. My only advice to anyone going to see him is 1. Don't travel too far if you can avoid it and 2. If you do travel to see him, try and make it to a venue in a decent town/city.

I went to see him in New York City a few years ago (travelling from Scotland) and he cancelled - I was disappointed for about 10 minutes and then I remembered I was in New York and got over it quite quickly. The same happened in London (twice). This is little consolation for those who have booked for Grimsby.

I do feel pretty pissed off at Morrissey for this - Someone must have known that he was wanted for Glastonbury before announcing his current tour.

It's not quite 'doing a coke advert' but it still smells of sell-out to me. The 'Them's the breaks' reasoning is wearing a bit thin on me.

here here, it's funny, U2 arranged their American tour dates around Glastonbury keeping the friday night free. Couldn't morrissey's promoters/management have done the same?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom