Grimsby Auditorium has changed date to June 28th

GRIMSBY SEEMS TO BE POSTPONED

Update Apr. 14, 2011, 9:25 AM PT. Note from Ents24:

Ents24 aren't the only suppliers of tickets for that event, so telling fans to send all tickets back to one location is erroneous. The best move for those affected is to check which company provided them the tickets in the first place and return the tickets to them.
---
EMAIL FROM ENTS24

We've been informed that due to unavoidable scheduling issues
MORRISSEY at Grimsby Auditorium,
Grimsby 24/06/2011 has changed date.

The event will now take place on TUESDAY 28/06/2011. The tickets will
remain valid for the new date or if you prefer, face value refunds are
available if the tickets are returned to us. All refunds will need to be
claimed and tickets received no later than 10 days before the show.

Please return tickets to Ents24, 4th Floor, Norfolk House,
47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham NG1 2AB, with a copy of this E-mail.
Please note that refunds can not be issued if we do not receive your
ticket(s), therefore See recommends you use a secure postal service.
If you haven't received your ticket(s) and you wish to claim a refund,
please contact us at [email protected].

Kind regards, Ents24 Customer Services

Last edited by a moderator:
not a big change,couple of days later.but anybody who has booked hotels might be a pain.lots of hotels wont let people change dates.iv booked the ramada for perth and they state if you cancel, you lose your booking.hope everyone gets this sorted.at least its about ten weeks notice,not like a week before.whats he doing on the 24th,

not a big change,couple of days later.but anybody who has booked hotels might be a pain.lots of hotels wont let people change dates.iv booked the ramada for perth and they state if you cancel, you lose your booking.hope everyone gets this sorted.at least its about ten weeks notice,not like a week before.whats he doing on the 24th,

Glastonbury it would seem...! :straightface:

I'm flying in from Germany for this concert - the flights were booked... and I was to leave Blighty back for Germany on the 28th. The new date of this concert.

I will try and reschedule work, flights and all the other things again - but this will cost me more money and I could do with all I have at the moment!

Yes, moan moan moan - I'll get over it.

I'm just a fan, after all.

i'm quite gutted, i'm away in Amsterdam on the Monday for a week, so this rescheduling has fooked my plans completely
oh well I can still hopefully make Hop Farm

i'm quite gutted, i'm away in Amsterdam on the Monday for a week, so this rescheduling has fooked my plans completely

I feel more schedule chances, and adding more bigger gigs/festivals

I feel for the ones who traval from far, and now nothing, but every Morrissey
gig go'er over the years, has gone through it

Let's hope for the new songs he will sing

Let's stop this 'opening for U2' shit right away. He's performing before them - He's not doing anything 'for' them.

There are worse places to be rather than a Morrissey gig?!!

Let's stop this 'opening for U2' shit right away. He's performing before them - He's not doing anything 'for' them.

Quite right, let's have it put straight right now. Morrissey is on then U2 are on, end of. 2 different sets, 2 completely different acts, one good one bad. Who are U2 anyway????

Quite right, let's have it put straight right now. Morrissey is on then U2 are on, end of. 2 different sets, 2 completely different acts, one good one bad. Who are U2 anyway????

the band with the singer which you not shall write
on this website, you will be banned inmediately

ABWF:thumb:

Bono, motherf***ers, BONO!

:banned:

@ Karl
they should give him the Nobel prize so he can retire and have so quality time
with the family, I'm not a U2 hater, but just B*** , he'll go/do anywhere/anything
for some attention
as for music they the biggest band [after the Stones] concerning touring and bucks

I'm just a bit tired of reading in every musicmag, every edition, something about
B***

I feel more schedule chances, and adding more bigger gigs/festivals

I feel for the ones who traval from far, and now nothing, but every Morrissey
gig go'er over the years, has gone through it

Let's hope for the new songs he will sing

The thing that annoys me, is that on true-to-you it clearly stated that the initial dates (before the Glastonbury announcement) were going to be the only ones in the UK this year. Which was obviously boll#x designed to ensure the tickets were sold - hence the fact that I have to travel from Essex to errrr GRIMsby (sorry people of Grimsby - I have not had too many positive vibes about your town).

The thing that annoys me, is that on true-to-you it clearly stated that the initial dates (before the Glastonbury announcement) were going to be the only ones in the UK this year. Which was obviously boll#x designed to ensure the tickets were sold - hence the fact that I have to travel from Essex to errrr GRIMsby (sorry people of Grimsby - I have not had too many positive vibes about your town).

Same, travelling from Essex upto Grimbsy. Rearrange holiday at work & travel. Ho hum. The things I do for Morrissey.

He announces a North only tour of small venues. We think, typical Moz. Articles are written about his choice of venues. Then he subverts this train of thought by agreeing to play Glastonbury, one of the biggest music festivals. That sounds even more like typical Moz in that, try and place him and understand him, he turns; refusing to be pinned down.

Thanks, In 2009 the famous 7 min Liverpool gig! Flight tickets from Amsterdam, car-rental, hotel and a day off.
In 20011 24-6 nog gig. Flight tickets from Amsterdam, car-rental, hotel and a day off.
Next step 28-6 flight tickets from Amsterdam, carrental, hotel and 2 days of.
Whats next?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom