Grinderman 2

Unlikely One

well having last seen our moz for 5 minutes in liverpool i have to recommend grinderman as a live experience. Total voodoo. Nick Cave and some very fine musicians creating a fantastic atmosphere. Seriously better live than on disc.......where have we heard that before??

Nick Cave is at the height of his powers...enjoy

well having last seen our moz for 5 minutes in liverpool i have to recommend grinderman as a live experience. Total voodoo. Nick Cave and some very fine musicians creating a fantastic atmosphere. Seriously better live than on disc.......where have we heard that before??

Nick Cave is at the height of his powers...enjoy

Have to agree. Saw Grinderman in Leeds last week and they were incredible. Nick Cave has become one of my all-time musical heroes in a short period of time and I love the guy. Grinderman 2 is definitely one of the highlights of the year, and Cave's best since Lyre of Orpheus IMO.

I still preferred him when he was the lithe young man that writhed around the stage in the 80s and early 90s though! Much like our Mozzer in that respect.

saw them Friday night and was not disappointed. Took a few listens to get in to the second album but love it now. Fridays perfomance blew me away.

I am absolutely pumped because after being a fan of Cave since I was a child (dad brought me up on bands like Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds/The Smiths) I have never actually got to see him live, something has always gotten in the way. But next month I'll see Grinderman twice, once at the Big Day Out festival and then at their side show .. love the new album, much better than the first Grinderman album ... Star Charmer is an absolutely breath taking song and I don't know why it didn't make the album.

I've seen NC with the Bad Seeds 3 times, but I have to admit that Grinderman is a totally different experience! it simply takes you away.
Don't know which kind of drugs Nick is taking now, but it really works! :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom