Guns

Re: interesting question No1uno

It's hard to choose, but this old Russian SKS is still one of my favorites...

View attachment 31460
nice, sturdy, reliable weapon, fired it many times, pretty sure there is still one in my family :guitar:

I love it when people not really interested in a thread or capable of talking about anything closely related to the intention of it manage to find a way to post multiple times in said thread...
I know, right, anyways, some good stuff came up when I did a search for "nuns with guns" enjoy
147809.gif

:D

Another Harrison Ford special...

- - - Updated - - -

BladeRunner.RachelGun.jpg

Rachel looks better.

I love it when people not really interested in a thread or capable of talking about anything closely related to the intention of it manage to find a way to post multiple times in said thread...

tumblr_static_tumblr_mc9h9ko7ii1rzxp5fo1_500.gif

On topic,

For service rifle courses I like my M1A supermatch. I still like shooting the garand though.

1911 (singlestack) with highrise beavertail and ambi safeties but chambered in 40cal. A classic with modern upgrades.

STI in Texas makes the best 2011's (doublestacks).

Off topic (I guess),

This may be the most beautiful girl to swing some guns around. What is she like 5'3" and 103lbs
image.jpg

The answer is none.

1010136_827145023979731_7375241815521523586_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I haven't read or watched the news this weekend, but I don't understand how one 16 year old kid injured 22 people before someone was able to stop him.
Was it a blind school?

Good question. I think maybe people were too shocked to respond?

She's stopped

I have been so busy racing this year I have neglected my other hobbies. Has been a nice weekend so far so I decided to take my friend morrissey out for USPSA shooting

image.jpg

If you want to know what USPSA is, this is a video from the organization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom