Hamburg

carnal artist

quietly fanatical
Where can i buy tickets for the Hamburg gig online? (So that they'll send them to the UK.)

Quite fancy a trip to Germany...

Everyone knows that its a 15000 all seater venue, dont they?

No, it isn´t all seated! There is a huge standing area too!
By the way, your picture isn´t that nice to see it in all
your mails...

www.kartenhaus.de
I bought tickets from the above site today for both Berlin and Hamburg.
The postage to the UK was only 6.50 euros.
There is standing at both venues.

The Goat

I used the same agency TG - Berlin for me, thanks for all the information you have been putting up.

Thanks everyone

Ryanair are doing return tickets to Hamburg from Stanstead at around £36 (probably down to availability tho.)

Last edited:
They claim to fly you into Hamburg but they really fly you into Lübeck.. which is like claiming to fly you into Manchester and then dropping you in Stoke-on-Trent instead.

Well.

What I mean to say is, bring some extra euros for the bus into Hamburg.

The Color Line Arena is very nice, though a bit too large I'm afraid. I can't see the show selling out but I'm looking forward to it.

exactly. I live in Lübeck. Ryanair don`t fly to Hamburg. Form Lübeck you can travel by train and bus to Hamburg. It will take you about one hour to Hamburg. I will drive this day from near Lübeck to Hamburg with my car.
The Color Line arena has a big standing gorund.

Such a shame that he will play the "Arena" in Berlin ... that venue is probably the worst we got here. The sound is bad and you can't see anything if your're not standing in the first row. Not unless you're very tall, that is.

Ryan Air run coaches to / from Hamburg and the airport for 8 euros.

The Goat

Back
Top Bottom