Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now comic

I had never seen that before. Its very good.

kit sparkle's (the artists) drawings are exellent... better than mine at least. moz's quiff is a bit exagerated, though lol. but, wow.. it started out comical and i didn't expect it to end that tragically.

Denia said:
... moz's quiff is a bit exagerated, though lol.
yeah, in the drawings, it seems the quiff covers almost his whole head! But regarding its height in just the front, there have been times when the quiff is a lot higher (than others)!

quifftacular2.jpg

no one in particular said:
yeah, in the drawings, it seems the quiff covers almost his whole head! But regarding its height in just the front, there have been times when the quiff is a lot higher (than others)!

quifftacular2.jpg

Hey! Is that an ear piercing?!? WTF?!? I dont remember seeing him wear an earring...and its on the right, he is so gay.

***Comment meant to be funny, not ignite the gay/bi/straight debate***

zom

Last edited:
Denia said:
kit sparkle's (the artists) drawings are exellent...
I like the whole bunny theme - especially the way the artist's creativity with it is spawned just from the lyric "In my life, why do I smile at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?" The illustration of him morphing into a bunny is an ingenius way of showing how strongly he identifies with the animals (and by extension, less with people), and of course it also represents how he is the voice of the bunnies (who would otherwise be helpless).

And the bunny slippers are funny - especially when he loses the right-foot one on the street, and then in the next drawing (back in his room), he has a bare right foot.

Great attention to detail by the artist for this whole comic. I even kind of like that exaggerated quiff!

Last edited:
zom said:
Hey! Is that an ear piercing?!? WTF?!? I dont remember seeing him wear an earring...and its on the right, he is so gay.

***Comment meant to be funny, not ignite the gay/bi/straight debate***

zom

Definitely looks pierced to me!

I think it's nothing short of dire.

It is ridiculous, and if that isn't bad enough, the 'artist'(?) has used 'comic sans'.

*Punches self in the face repeatedly*

Back
Top Bottom