Help! Can anyone recommend some good ticket sellers in UK?

Hi!

I am trying to get myself to Manchester for the shows on the 22nd and 23rd but I am really unsure about the online ticket venues as I don't know if they are reliable and if they will deal with someone in the US? Has anyone gone through any of these with success? Can anyone in the UK advise me on a reliable source? Any help would be most appreciated! Thank you!!!- Laura:)

Hi!

I am trying to get myself to Manchester for the shows on the 22nd and 23rd but I am really unsure about the online ticket venues as I don't know if they are reliable and if they will deal with someone in the US? Has anyone gone through any of these with success? Can anyone in the UK advise me on a reliable source? Any help would be most appreciated! Thank you!!!- Laura:)

the manchester dates have sold out so you wont be able to buy te tickets online

you will need to find someone who is selling the tickets

the manchester dates have sold out so you wont be able to buy te tickets online

you will need to find someone who is selling the tickets

I know the Ticketmaster tickets sold out however, there are ticket places that are selling them but I don't know if any of them are reliable. So I was wondering if anyone had gone through one of these venues and might recommend one.

I know the Ticketmaster tickets sold out however, there are ticket places that are selling them but I don't know if any of them are reliable. So I was wondering if anyone had gone through one of these venues and might recommend one.

These other ticket places charge tout prices and I've never used them..

E-bay sell tickets again over-priced but you're pretty sure to get what you pay for.

Otherwise be patient and see if anyone has spares on here.

These other ticket places charge tout prices and I've never used them..

E-bay sell tickets again over-priced but you're pretty sure to get what you pay for.

Otherwise be patient and see if anyone has spares on here.

Thank You!!:)

yeah,definately sold out Manchester as i tried myself becoause it only 30 mins away from me so i had to settle to London Brixton Academy on the 30th got mine through the Brixton academy site. last i saw there was still some available if Londons an option for you.hope it could be some use.

yeah,definately sold out Manchester as i tried myself becoause it only 30 mins away from me so i had to settle to London Brixton Academy on the 30th got mine through the Brixton academy site. last i saw there was still some available if Londons an option for you.hope it could be some use.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom