Help, what gig was this shirt worn?

Sellingstuff

Hello, I need help identifying at which gig Morrissey wore this shirt. It was divided between at least 2 other fans and myself who "fought" over it it when he threw it from stage. Pretty sure its from 2011 but can be wrong. Any help is appreciated. 🙏🏻

Attachments

• IMG_20210311_094129.jpg
    IMG_20210311_094129.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210311_094120.jpg
    IMG_20210311_094120.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210311_094116.jpg
    IMG_20210311_094116.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
You can’t remember ?? :lbf:
You’ll probably need to be a little more specific. Where do you think it could have been? I have pictures from numerous gigs in 2011, if you’re a little bit more detailing; it would help.

No, that's why I'm asking clearly... Will post a picture of the gigs I attende
You can’t remember ?? :lbf:
You’ll probably need to be a little more specific. Where do you think it could have been? I have pictures from numerous gigs in 2011, if you’re a little bit more detailing; it would help.

Sorry, hit send to fast. Will post a pic of the gigs i attended but there were loads. Could even be 2012. I was hoping since its a bit different someone would recognise it. 🙏🏻

You should read post-show comments of Tour which is a visible tab on the top of your screen.
When you scroll down, you will find the links of the past tours.
Then you could jog your memory of 2011 - 2012 gigs you attended.

Thank you. I have been looking at the tour archive and I'm now thinking it could be 2012 as well-don't think it will make it easier since I went to pretty much all gigs that tour. I realise its a long shot buy though maybe someone would know.

Thank you. I have been looking at the tour archive and I'm now thinking it could be 2012 as well-don't think it will make it easier since I went to pretty much all gigs that tour. I realise its a long shot buy though maybe someone would know.
Entering 'Morrissey 2011' (or 2012) in to YouTube returns quite a few with dark/black shirts to visually scan through.
There's about 12 geographical locations for 2011's tour and about 20 for 2012 (about 100 gigs).
It seems odd looking in, that the circumstances of the shirt piece's acquisition is remembered, but not a continent at the very least.
Good luck.
FWD.

Hey fwd, thanks for that. It's not so odd if you consider it's been 10 years, lots of alcohol was consumed during tour, and to be quite honest too many gigs were attended for me to remember. I put the pieces into a folder but the black one didn't fit and I asaume I thought I'd remember... But I don't. Also, I don't even know if its 2011 at this point. Could be 2009 or 2012 as well. 😕😕😕 Hoping someone with the other pieces sees this.

sorry pal but how pissed were you,you went to a M concert,had a fight to get a piece of his shirt but you cant even vaguely remember where or when.hope you get to the bottom of this.

It was Hiroshima. It was also 10 years ago. I've been in many "fights" over shirt pieces. Calm down. PS. Probably quite pissed. All I did in Japan was eat rice rolls from seven 11 and drink vodka. Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom