Hi y'all

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
I was thinking about how no other fans seem to go through the ridicule that Morrissey and Smiths fans go through.
I decided this afternoon, with glorious sunshine on my side to fling on my new Sheila take a bow, Smiths T shirt,
And paraded through the streets of Carlisle, and into the city centre....

A truly liberating experience ..
With all the crap that’s going on..

A four mile walk in 70 minutes..

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
When I tell people I'm a Morrissey fan in future, I'm going to say that he's not the racist he's been branded as. I recently had a problem with someone, that I suspect was because he googled Morrissey and decided I was racist by association.

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
Being a Morrissey fan has always been embarrassing, that's why its fun.
I’ve converted many over the years.
It wasn’t easy, but with brute force and and constant ramblings ,
I have enlightened so many.....
Of course I still have friends who can’t stand Morrissey.....

I’ve learned over the years to play the right songs to certain friends when forcing Moz music on people..
I know it’s over , and other songs like that don’t go down well on their first hearing....
First of the gang...
Billy Budd... songs with an upbeat, catchy tune always sucks people in .

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
Had tea with him? Is that Slap Patio????

Of course he's worth it!

Couldn't care less if he complains... he makes art that I love, he looks cute in numerous photos & he's not boring.

21577da17785741f4367ab080f4324a4.jpg

rifke

bodhisattva
Had tea with him? Is that Slap Patio????

Of course he's worth it!

Couldn't care less if he complains... he makes art that I love, he looks cute in numerous photos & he's not boring.

View attachment 69161
dont think he'd like you much. you contrary to him are seriously boring and probs look like susan boyle (ie. yer scottish)

rifke

bodhisattva
i tell people im a richard ramirez fan so you'd better believe i dont have any dumb qualms about telling anyone im a morrissey fan. i like who i like. dont give a f*** if someone doesnt like it. i have stopped telling people i like hitler though because that's a lil too problematic.

Verso

i tell people im a richard ramirez fan so you'd better believe i dont have any dumb qualms about telling anyone im a morrissey fan. i like who i like. dont give a f*** if someone doesnt like it. i have stopped telling people i like hitler though because that's a lil too problematic.
Don’t worry, I’m sure everyone who meets you despises you and it’s got nothing to do with who you like.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

Don’t worry, I’m sure everyone who meets you despises you and it’s got nothing to do with who you like.
o_O

BGVelcro, sorry to inform you but chances are Zero of you getting elected Miss Congeniality here.:rolleyes:
Fake C you aint.:blushing:

Top Bottom