Hi y'all

Daring Darren Darling

Ooh, you are awful!
I couldn't sit on my hands any longer! I've taken tea quite a few times over the years with your favorite fellow, and he really isn't worth it. It seems to be the same people EVERY day giving opinions on things they know nothing about. Please try and find something more constructive to do with your time. I do not plan to return to read your comments

I couldn't sit on my hands any longer! I've taken tea quite a few times over the years with your favorite fellow, and he really isn't worth it. It seems to be the same people EVERY day giving opinions on things they know nothing about. Please try and find something more constructive to do with your time. I do not plan to return to read your comments
Yet, you go out of your way to create an account, even choosing a profile picture and a signature (or whatever they’re called). All this just to tell us that Mozzer really isn’t any good - without anything substantial to back up your claims? I’m sorry, but you just come across as yet ANOTHER useless troll.

See ya!

:sleeping:

It looks like like Darren Darling has 4ked weight watchers off again..

He has nothing better to do now other than gorge on Turkish Delight, Double deckers , and try to mix it up with the die hards of Solo.....
I wouldn’t mind if the new generation of trolls , could actually troll properly......
It used to be fun on here for me kicking Arses and putting the naughty ones back in line,
It’s all rather tedious now 😴😴😴

Just like Solo!

Anyone who could make that song At Last I Am Born must be insufferable.

Why are people becoming heartbroken about Morrissey being a c***? There are worse things he could have done. I know exactly what he is. It's as though I'm considered a bit thick as a Morrissey fan and I somehow need to be educated. Guess what? I already know he's a c***. That's why I like him.
I like him because he's got a gentleness to him. It comes across especially in the song Meat is Murder.

Why are people becoming heartbroken about Morrissey being a c***? There are worse things he could have done. I know exactly what he is. It's as though I'm considered a bit thick as a Morrissey fan and I somehow need to be educated. Guess what? I already know he's a c***. That's why I like him.

We're all c***s sometimes, some people more than others, but few c***s bring as much joy into other c***s' lives as Morrissey does.

Hey, have you heard the news? Sit down while I impart it to you. Hushed tones. Morrissey may be a c***. Someone with more intelligence than me has come to this conclusion. I never considered that Morrissey might be a c*** before, but now I shall think about it long and hard. STOP THE PRESS. MORRISSEY IS A c***. OFFICIAL. Go back to bed and mourn.
He's only a c*** because he isn't here painting with me.

I do wonder what a couple of them used to do with themselves before they came on this site in the last couple of years. They proclaim to be the font of all knowledge and Uber fans but how did they manage without this site, considering they put in 20 hour shifts is. What did they do with their Morrissey itches?

Why are people becoming heartbroken about Morrissey being a c***? There are worse things he could have done.

Yes, like being ... normal.

I know exactly what he is. It's as though I'm considered a bit thick as a Morrissey fan and I somehow need to be educated. Guess what? I already know he's a c***. That's why I like him.

:lbf:

Hear! hear !

Let’s all raise a glass to all the beautiful c***s of the world !

:rock::lbf::cool:

🥃

Love me some beautiful c***(s).

Okay, I'll stop now. This is getting out of hand.

I do wonder what a couple of them used to do with themselves before they came on this site in the last couple of years. They proclaim to be the font of all knowledge and Uber fans

Never really been a fan of Uber and usually prefer to grab a regular taxi when possible.

but how did they manage without this site, considering they put in 20 hour shifts is. What did they do with their Morrissey itches?

I can’t speak for others, but I had a few pen pals, if you must know.

Back
Top Bottom