HMV deny refusing to stock "Low In High School"

Here we go:

Oh, and look: both NME & Spin are copied in to the tweet and they both ran the story yesterday.
Regards,
FWD.

40707_bmg_statement.jpg

@hmvtweets / Twitter.
Contrary to reports, hmv have not refused to stock the new Morrissey album. Full comment below @NME @SPIN

contrary to reports, hmv have not refused to stock the new Morrissey album.

BMG shared the artwork with us last week and we are looking forward to continuing to work with BMG on the forthcoming release.

for the second time this year it appears Morrissey's camp have made a statement about hmv without being fully aware of the facts.

UPDATE 8:25 AM PT:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Doesn't look like this relationship will sour any time soon. Korda Marshall seems to have done his homework regarding M.

@bmguk
. @BMG is happy to confirm that HMV has not refused to stock the new Morrissey album. @hmvtweets

40709_bmg_hmv.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
From the French magazine "Les Inrocks":sick:
http://www.lesinrocks.com/2017/09/news/ ... -devoilee /
Where you learn that Linder Sterling is a "close friend of Morrissey" and that it is "the singer Linder Sterling".
But in French the word "friend" and "singer" are at .... masculine .... Oups ... Sorry Linder :squiffy::crazy:

ps: I organize a quest for Linder Sterling's transgender operation. Thank you for your financial.
Please, send your donations to :
Les Inrockuptibles
24, rue Saint-Sabin
75011 Paris
FRANCE

I have the track listing -
1. Washing up travesty
2. Esther Rantzens party regrets
3. I'm glad he's dead
4. Over the hills and farage away
5. A terrible Christmas
6. The lonely donkey
7. I saw Santa crying
8. Sad death (featuring Christopher Biggins)
9. The lonely donkey part 2 (he's dead)
10. Lizard surprise

"They have sex appeal, which Morrissey no longer has"

Some of us would debate the phrases on both sides of the comma, my friend.

I like New Order ... But this album doesn't even deserve that I call it a shit, it is very disparaging for the shit ...

It's not that I dislike all their music.
They really made some great albums.
I don't like the electronic, same type of rythm, the sounds that are almost like a formula and that is supposed to attract a younger audience, and sounds so commercial and predictive.
At the same time I know they are very good musicians capable of so much more interesting music. Just my opinion.

Well clearly then HMV will stock the album so no big deal

I do wonder if the Moz camp did this just to drum up controversy.... equally likely is him feeling slighted and blowing whatever the slight was out of all proportion

Personally I am as likely to shop in HMV as I am to teleport to the moon, so, good on HMV for clarifying but meh

Until Moz gives the OK we should all boycott HMV.
There are plenty of other shops to buy the album, as well as ordering online.
We're waiting for you Moz! :thumb:

Until Moz gives the OK we should all boycott HMV.
There are plenty of other shops to buy the album, as well as ordering online.
We're waiting for you Moz! :thumb:
Naturally... The proper course of action for any adult individual is to take no action without Morrissey's blessing. He'll provide you all cues on where to shop, what to eat, what to wear, who to love and which side of the road to drive on.

Naturally... The proper course of action for any adult individual is to take no action without Morrissey's blessing. He'll provide you all cues on where to shop, what to eat, what to wear, who to love and which side of the road to drive on.

nah, I'd rather be a hatebot and not think for myself and look to other hatebots on this site for their approval and a reason to hate for no logical reason, but that's just me... neither adult or an individual... just a hatebot.

:tiphat:

Waiting for that too! :)

The only 'buzz' around it at the moment, is the buzz of flies around bullshit. None of this crap will translate to people buying records - only decent songs will do that. Let's hope there are some.

Naw, see you're wrong. I was only going to buy one copy but NOW I'll buy two. Boom! It worked.

nah, I'd rather be a hatebot and not think for myself and look to other hatebots on this site for their approval and a reason to hate for no logical reason, but that's just me... neither adult or an individual... just a hatebot.

We are what we are Ket, it sounds tautological, which it is, but there is no escaping it.
We are the Mozbot Politburo, as once stated by an anonymous hatebot. :laughing:

I'd apply for Beria as the minister of desinformation and propaganda.
But you are my boss.:rolleyes:
Don't have me eliminated before "Low In High-School" (hyphen? or not, that IS the question) is released and digested.
Love you. Platonically, that is of course! :D

Their loss, Q boy.

Ha, now I guess I could feel very offended and victimized as the unwarranted hate against the Q is spreading all around the world, but I know where it comes from as you said it and I know you are just funny! :thumb:

Just a play on words. I like you.

I like you too oo!
Play on words is funny and entertaining.
You're good at that! :thumb:

Edit:
Nice song from Moz too! :D

Was that a joke? You take everything Moz says as gospel and the 'enemy' is so evil we must boycott them and when it's found he is full of shit it's 'well, you have to play dirty in this game'.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom