HMV deny refusing to stock "Low In High School"

Here we go:

Oh, and look: both NME & Spin are copied in to the tweet and they both ran the story yesterday.
Regards,
FWD.

40707_bmg_statement.jpg

@hmvtweets / Twitter.
Contrary to reports, hmv have not refused to stock the new Morrissey album. Full comment below @NME @SPIN

contrary to reports, hmv have not refused to stock the new Morrissey album.

BMG shared the artwork with us last week and we are looking forward to continuing to work with BMG on the forthcoming release.

for the second time this year it appears Morrissey's camp have made a statement about hmv without being fully aware of the facts.

UPDATE 8:25 AM PT:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Doesn't look like this relationship will sour any time soon. Korda Marshall seems to have done his homework regarding M.

@bmguk
. @BMG is happy to confirm that HMV has not refused to stock the new Morrissey album. @hmvtweets

40709_bmg_hmv.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Face it Mozbots, the new album Low in High School, sucks. There is no escaping the truth. BMG has no even put it out in a proper manner, relegating it to a cheap slipcase. No lyric sheet or deluxe packaging, all on the cheap.

Face it Mozbots, the new album Low in High School, sucks. There is no escaping the truth. BMG has no even put it out in a proper manner, relegating it to a cheap slipcase. No lyric sheet or deluxe packaging, all on the cheap.

Yeah and it's only available to stream in MP3 format. What a pile of wank. I swear I'm never gonna listen to it.

Morrissey will not be silenced, as if anyone today gave a F about Moz boring nonsense about the Royals.

Was that a joke? You take everything Moz says as gospel and the 'enemy' is so evil we must boycott them and when it's found he is full of shit it's 'well, you have to play dirty in this game'.

a joke? a serious... joke, and a ... game. 'Existence is only a game.' - SPM :cool:

buy the ticket, take the ride ! - HST :thumb:

found who out ? yet, not yet?, or never. And I said I do hope he said it because you gotta play dirty ,etc... and glad to see that someones doing the job BMG should be doing, etc.

'and the 'enemy' is so evil we must boycott them'

BOYCOTT KETAMINE SUN !!!! :lbf:

' and is evil just something you are? or something you do?' :D

Last edited:
a joke? a serious... joke, and a ... game. 'Existence is only a game.' - SPM :cool:

found who out ? yet, not yet?, or never. And I said I do hope he said it because you gotta play dirty ,etc... and glad to see that someones doing the job BMG should be doing, etc.

Know what I hate most? Rhetorical questions.
But they can't boycott you Ketamine Sun, ha. Genius.
Or do you have products to sell ? :eek:

We can still ask for a boycott of hmv.
There is nothing preventing us.
Freedom of speech, ladiela, etcetera. :thumb:

Best press quote I've seen so far:

"The unsilenceable Morrissey himself has not yet commented."

:D
Regards,
FWD.

A fine Raoul Duke quote from our dear departed Hunter. If you care for a breakfast reccomendation, his preferred spread has worked - in the past - for me, periodically...

“four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crêpes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned-beef hash with diced chilies, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of key lime pie, two margaritas and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert.”

Naturally... The proper course of action for any adult individual is to take no action without Morrissey's blessing. He'll provide you all cues on where to shop, what to eat, what to wear, who to love and which side of the road to drive on.
I have not pooped for three days, I wait for Morrissey's blessing.... Please....:sick: :crazy:

A fine Raoul Duke quote from our dear departed Hunter. If you care for a breakfast reccomendation, his preferred spread has worked - in the past - for me, periodically...

“four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crêpes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned-beef hash with diced chilies, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of key lime pie, two margaritas and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert.”

bit of a milquetoast this Hunter guy when it came to deciding what he was going to put in his body. no? ;)

:straightface: Right, you really need to stop trying to be funny.

And it's simple, you took hmv as the big bad men|women because you believed what he said was to be without a doubt true.
Thinking for yourself would result in suspecting it was some publicity thing because this sort of thing happens with him. How many times have there been contradictive statements with moz?

The picture they posted is of how the vinyl will look like and both the vinyl and the CD will include lyric sheet. The CD will be released either in a rectangular slipcase similar to a vinyl or in digipack as it's cheaper and looks better and doesn't crack like a jewel Case.
Deluxe packaging is a waste of money in this digital age. Morrissey may sell a few albums but not enough for there to be any deluxe versions as both the record company and the record stores will suffer financially from it and have done for 15 years regardless of the band/artist.

:straightface: Right, you really need to stop trying to be funny.

And it's simple, you took hmv as the big bad men|women because you believed what he said was to be without a doubt true.
Thinking for yourself would result in suspecting it was some publicity thing because this sort of thing happens with him. How many times have there been contradictive statements with moz?

:laughing:

you idiot! I am saying that M probably did say it as a publicity stunt. You fool !

reread my post #72 also look at my post # 136 in the thread...
"Low In High School" album cover posted by Linder on Instagram'

the 'boycott hmv' statements were obviously a joke... lost on the hatebots who think they think for themselves. HILARIOUS !

:tiphat:

:laughing:

you idiot! I am saying that M probably did say it as a publicity stunt. You fool !

reread my post #72 also look at my post # 136 in the thread...
"Low In High School" album cover posted by Linder on Instagram'

the 'boycott hmv' statements were obviously a joke... lost on the hatebots who think they think for themselves. HILARIOUS !

:tiphat:

Don't even bother trying to explain, the hatebots want to be the only trolls in this site

"HMV has NOT+REFUSED to stock....", means "Yes"....No + No= Yes in logic. I know it might not be the right message from HMV but their "professional staff" should be more careful when posting communications.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom