Morrissey Central "HONEY, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME" (March 4, 2020)

HONEY, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME - Morrissey Central
March 4, 2020

Special 10-inch picture disc sprawled across the carpet for artistic affect. Three additional tracks on the B-side. Available somewhere, somehow, soon. A BMG release.

full

The face belongs to Lili St Cyr.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Three additional tracks on the B-side?
Do we have details?

Three additional tracks on the B-side?
Do we have details?
From zooming in on the images provided, it seems there are only two b-sides: "Fantastic Bird" and "You Should Have Been Nice to Me", so I'm guessing the "3" b-sides was a mistake for 3 songs in total.

From zooming in on the images provided, it seems there are only two b-sides: "Fantastic Bird" and "You Should Have Been Nice to Me", so I'm guessing the "3" b-sides was a mistake for 3 songs in total.

Ahhh, just wondering if it's sheer coincidence... they (BMG) are supposedly (I think I read on here) re-issuing Southpaw Grammar (& another album can't recall) at some point, which obv. features those 2 tracks which you mention?? Interesting.

From the RSD thread:

53122_honey_you_know_where_to_find_me.jpg

There's no indication of whether these are pre-existing or new to us.
Regards,
FWD.

Forgot to mention: the same person that tipped me off to this being for RSD prior to the leaked list informs me also - only 2000 copies for the UK.
FWD.

Thanks FWD...but am I right that I've read re-issue of SG and a n other album by BMG as part of the contract wrap up? Or did I just dream it? Maladjusted maybe??
There's no evidence that the '2 record deal' that morphed in to much, much more encompasses the proposed reissues in any way. This 10" would be a good way to launch it, but it's mainly a RSD 10" in the style he's released previously. Given BMG/Warners don't own all the rights to the records being suggested for reissue - I'd suggest that it's something on top of any existing contractual work. I guess we will know more in April?
Regards,
FWD.

(@Mozmar -you didn't imagine it, see here)

I always wondered who Lily St Cyr was, but I forgot to look it up. She's mentioned in the Rocky Horror Show. I thought either drag queen or burlesque performer?

Running away from the mundane

I always wondered who Lily St Cyr was, but I forgot to look it up. She's mentioned in the Rocky Horror Show. I thought either drag queen or burlesque performer?
See link in above.
Regards,
FWD.

See link in above.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you! You're brilliant at research.

She had an amazing life.

Miraval sessions Morrissey. YouTube. You can listen to Honey...

Various Southpaw era stuff here:
Including several versions of Honey...
Regards,
FWD.

After much digging, it appears these tracks are taken from the 2009 'Legacy Edition' of Southpaw Grammar.
This appears confirmed by Long Live Vinyl Magazine.
The magazine isn't out yet, so please excuse the potato quality of the image:

20200304_191420.jpg

(Thanks to 'concertleaks' on Twitter for scanning all the RSD info from the April edition).

So, nothing unheard by the looks of it, but a nice collectors item nonetheless.
Regards,
FWD.

Once known as "The Anatomic Bomb", apparently.

Something to aspire to...

Pointless re-release of tracks from the Southpaw Grammer CD that came out years ago. Still, it looks nice - just wish there was something - even a single track - that we hadn't already got.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom