Morrissey Central "HONEY, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME" (March 4, 2020)

HONEY, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME - Morrissey Central
March 4, 2020

Special 10-inch picture disc sprawled across the carpet for artistic affect. Three additional tracks on the B-side. Available somewhere, somehow, soon. A BMG release.

full

The face belongs to Lili St Cyr.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was “Fantastic Bird” really from the Southpaw sessions? Or the Your Arsenal sessions?

Was “Fantastic Bird” really from the Southpaw sessions? Or the Your Arsenal sessions?
Your Arsenal.
No clue why it was included on the 2009 redesigned edition.

The wee preview on my Google for this site now says, 'hateful online creche'. Not looking at anyone... ?

The wee preview on my Google for this site now says, 'hateful online creche'. Not looking at anyone... ?
It's been there for quite a while :)

From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 2013:
How different will the set list be from that last run of shows, and do you pay attention to what songs your fans may be suggesting online (or anything else they say, for that matter)?

I don't think whatever songs I sing matters that much because it's not as if any of them are actually awful. I read nothing online. There's a hateful online creche called Morrissey SoLow, which cured me of canvassing opinions many years ago.

Regards,
FWD.

How different will the set list be from that last run of shows, and do you pay attention to what songs your fans may be suggesting online (or anything else they say, for that matter)?

I don't think whatever songs I sing matters that much because it's not as if any of them are actually awful. I read nothing online. There's a hateful online creche called Morrissey SoLow, which cured me of canvassing opinions many years ago.

Regards,
FWD.

I've never seen it before! ?

Regards,
FWD.

Yep, it’s too bad solo will never be a safe space where he could come on and answer questions from fans.

this is an exclusive rsd uk release. did i get that right?

this is an exclusive rsd uk release. did i get that right?
Reply removed - unfortunately not on the US RSD list - so, yes it's looking limited and even more limited by region.
Regards,
FWD.

BMG reissues are usually plonked with an extra disc or two. I can only hope there’s plenty of extra stuff included in these latest re-releases. It’s only been just over a decade since the last SG and Maladjusted George Lucasings.

I think it was mentioned BMG will reissue three Moz albums. Maybe Quarry is the other ...

BMG reissues are usually plonked with an extra disc or two. I can only hope there’s plenty of extra stuff included in these latest re-releases. It’s only been just over a decade since the last SG and Maladjusted George Lucasings.

I think it was mentioned BMG will reissue three Moz albums. Maybe Quarry is the other ...

Found it. It was on here, which reflected what was said on Central. I knew I'd not imagined it.

Solo

Central

ppmz.JPG

Um... That was tagged for you to see yesterday - see post #7! :)
Regards,
FWD.

Apologies FWD, must have missed that. Yes I am blind...But [now] I do see...
Thank you for putting me on the right path. :)
Sometimes though duplication is a good thing, as some people didn't notice or follow your help either.
All's well.

Did you edit your original reply later to include that link? It was me who marked it as Informative, ironically.

Can't believe an actual mod is doing lols about that?? f***s sake.

Only because both statements aren’t true. True, there aren’t that many awful tunes, but there aren’t none - see: Sweetie-Pie (non-Mikey mix).

Secondly, of course he reads things online.

Official confirming what we already know:

Note: Record Store Day is the 18th of April and not the 17th as stated above (sigh!).
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom