How many Moz-solo posters do you have on ignore? (Anonymous posters on ignore don't count)

How many Moz-solo regular posters have you taken the luxury to use your ignore feature on?

• Zero

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

• Three

• Four- Six

• Seven- One Billion

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
J

Justin Playfair

Moz-solo posters, how many on ignore?

I have four on ignore. (Nope, CG and RB aren't on my ignore list.) Yeah, I know it could be construed as weak to do this, but I can live with it.

"Ignoreland" by R.E.M.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have anyone on Ignore. I don't belive in it. Nobody here is even remotely that troublesome to me that I would feel the need to put blinders on in their presence.

The only person here who I even remotely consider putting on Ignore from time to time is BrummieBoy/Mozambiguous/Count Fagula/whatever its name is at any given moment...but only because he posts SO OFTEN and his posts are SO long; it's annoying to see his drivel take up half a page. But I just skip over his shit.

RB's stuff is too hilariously inane to ignore; I actually get great entertainment out of her nonsense. CG doesn't bother me anymore; she is what she is. Sometimes I like her and when I don't I just let it ride, who cares, she's not going anywhere so I just accept that she is here.

I can't think of anyone else here that ever gives me grief.

^^^ But your alter ego has me on ignore.

I am all for the ignore feature. It is a way of reminding me who my enemies are. Because I so often risk forgetting. I have eight people on ignore. Justin you are not one of them. Skylarker and his alter ego are. Does this mean I don't read their posts or ever interact with them? No. It is just my way of organizing people into categories: good eggs and bad eggs. Nobody on my friends list is on ignore. That is my good egg list. The ones not on ignore or not on my friends list are neutral.

Last edited:
^^^^^^ can you see me now.

Edit, no one on ignore.

Yes. You are not on ignore--anymore--since last week. :p

Whhaaaatttt. Anymore? I should have never, ever been ignored. I have far to many things to say from my garage bicycle trainer to just be ignored.

Whhaaaatttt. Anymore? I should have never, ever been ignored. I have far to many things to say from my garage bicycle trainer to just be ignored.

I thought you were a troll for a while. You turned out to be A-ok. I like your blog. It is unique.

^^^ But your alter ego has me on ignore.

I am all for the ignore feature. It is a way of reminding me who my enemies are. Because I so often risk forgetting. I have eight people on ignore. Justin you are not one of them. Skylarker and his alter ego are. Does this mean I don't read their posts and sometimes even interact with these people? No. It is just my way of organizing people into categories: good eggs and bad eggs. Nobody on my friends list is on ignore. That is my good egg list. The ones not on ignore or not on my friends list are neutral.

I never really put you on Ignore under the Bicycle Tragedy username..oh, hold on, (switches to middle aged woman soap opera drama mode) I mean, "alter ego" :rolleyes:.

Why would I deny myself such a well of entertainment?

I never really put you on Ignore under the Bicycle Tragedy username..oh, hold on, (switches to middle aged woman soap opera drama mode) I mean, "alter ego" :rolleyes:.

Why would I deny myself such a well of entertainment?

You use to be amusing before you stopped drinking and became a nasty bastard.

Back
Top Bottom