How many songs are about Johnny Marr?

Wouldn't most have us have felt privileged to be in Morrisseys company? Even for a second? Marr has the audacity to pretend that it meant nothing. Whatever Marr may think, he was working with a genius. A mentally ill one. And Marr is still not enough of a man to acknowledge his partners shortcomings. I've never liked Marr as a person. I find him devious and mendacious. I can easily see the problems Morrissey faced with him.
Oh, bollocks. Johnny has said he reached out to Morrissey and went out of his way to create opportunities for friendship, he was ignored.

Last time you went off on this tangent, you were called out and admitted you were trolling. Waste of time.

Nobody should feel compelled to be someone else's nanny/keeper 24/7, that's co-dependence not friendship.

Unless it’s their job.

Oh, bollocks. Johnny has said he reached out to Morrissey and went out of his way to create opportunities for friendship, he was ignored.

People say lots of things, it’s good press.

Last time you went off on this tangent, you were called out and admitted you were trolling. Waste of time. Nobody should feel compelled to be someone else's nanny/keeper 24/7, that's co-dependence not friendship.
your signature reminds me of unfinished paintings at home sweet home

I don't know how you can behave towards a friend who you know has mental health problems?
As someone who has experience of an ex-partner with what turned out be be severe mental health problems, at a certain point you just have to realise you can't 'cure' them and walk away, for your own safety and sanity.

I think it's fair to say that Morrissey has written dozens of songs about both Marr and Joyce. I wonder if Andy Rourke ever feels left out? :unsure:

That's what he said. Just my opinion, but I don't think Johnny has tried too hard with Morrissey. I wasn't too keen on Johnny even when he was in The Smiths. You know how you know you wouldn't get on with someone even without having met them? Great guitarist but, without qualification, a sneak of a person from what I've witnessed. People say he's nice. I don't know anything to the contrary, but my gut tells me he's no Saint. I can see why Morrissey struggled with him.
Sounds bizarre to me, really, but fair enough. No-one is a saint.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and JR wanted the reunion show money thats all it was, so he could eat proper food and have a proper studio, instead of the service room he 'records' his dumb comet records at on the cheap🤒

Yeah, it's a nice enough topic to discuss, but these two stopped working with one another thirty four years ago, which is the same length of time I have been on this lonely planet. I really do not think the two even think about one another anymore, outside of Radio X DJs asking Johnny when he's trying to promote a new solo album.

Yeah, it's a nice enough topic to discuss, but these two stopped working with one another thirty four years ago, which is the same length of time I have been on this lonely planet. I really do not think the two even think about one another anymore, outside of Radio X DJs asking Johnny when he's trying to promote a new solo album.

Johnny's moved on for sure. But if you've read Autobiography, Morrissey has hung on to slights, heartbreak and insults from as far back as his schooldays. I think they all fuel him still. That Mike Joyce section in the book was a doozy!

Johnny's moved on for sure. But if you've read Autobiography, Morrissey has hung on to slights, heartbreak and insults from as far back as his schooldays. I think they all fuel him still. That Mike Joyce section in the book was a doozy!
I burned thorugh Autobiography in a day, but I had to skip the court stuff. Absolutely no interest to me.

I burned thorugh Autobiography in a day, but I had to skip the court stuff. Absolutely no interest to me.

I reckon you lost duped delusional "fans" know that California Son did not write "Autobiography". It was written by some dude in Encino for 20% telling you what you want to hear to keep our California Son rollin' in the dough twat tit c*** colour he doesn't live in LA blood fek'll chipper curry new order innn nn nnn nn nn nn nn n n n it.

I reckon you lost duped delusional "fans" know that California Son did not write "Autobiography". It was written by some dude in Encino for 20% telling you what you want to hear to keep our California Son rollin' in the dough twat tit c*** colour he doesn't live in LA blood fek'll chipper curry new order innn nn nnn nn nn nn nn n n n it.
A few more of these exact same posts, please. They're so funny.

Back
Top Bottom