How much would you pay if Morrissey did a "Meet 'n' Greet" pre gigs?

So, is it only called "meet 'n' greet" when you pay for it? A book signing, etc., wouldn't be such a meet'n' greet coz someone else is paying for it, like the record store or a book shop?

Sure. Though I’d go completely silent and fall over or something.

He used to visit Record Stores and people lined up around the building. Those meet ’n greets didn’t cost anything.

Imagine having such little self-respect that you'd willingly give money to someone who would make you give them money in order to spend time in their company. Imagine being so mindless and pathetic.

f*** no I would not pay a red cent to meet Morrissey or any other famous person. I met him and all it cost me was the price of a book. Wait scratch that. Yes i paid for a book to meet him but I got the impression he thought it was worth it.

The comp she entered was in the nineties. It's easily twenty years or more. Morrissey was supposed to play in Australia way back in the Bona Drag era. That's the tour he cancelled here and that's the chance she missed to meet him after winning the comp. The next time Morrissey toured Australia was 2002 which is already twenty years ago. Prove me wrong.

The comp she entered was in the nineties. It's easily twenty years or more. Morrissey was supposed to play in Australia way back in the Bona Drag era. That's the tour he cancelled here and that's the chance she missed to meet him after winning the comp. The next time Morrissey toured Australia was 2002 which is already twenty years ago. Prove me wrong.
2002 is 10 years after 1992, moron.

2002 is 10 years after 1992, moron.
Yes you're right. I was thinking that doco was 2012 which was the next time he toured Australia after 2002. How time flies.

Well done! :thumb:

Last edited:
Just a middle-aged working class man here, but $1000-1500 would certainly seem reasonable to me. A photo, a signature in my first edition Autobiography, that awkward handshake, and enough time to say, “thank you for connecting me, for 34 years, to the million meaningful moments about which you couldn’t possibly know. It made the difference.”

She won the contest in 1992, met him in 2002. Watch the Importance of Being Morrissey, it's in the film.

Morrissey wouldn't have to get involved at all - here's how it works: pay at extra $750 per ticket, and you get:

• Early access to the venue/first to the barrier
  • Meet and greet with the band
  • Watch the band soundcheck
  • Receive a special concert poster signed by Morrissey and an exclusive T-shirt in a gift bag
  • Stand in front of a greenscreen on stage for a posed photograph by Sam. He does his legendary photoshop wizardry, and you get a photo back looking as though you actually met Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom